Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Strange Sightings Reported

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Strange Sightings Reported
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

HKtheindomitable
01.21.2014 , 02:49 PM | #221
Quote: Originally Posted by RiVaN_ View Post
Not everyone wants This event to be Open World PvP. Some of us would like to enjoy something that has absolutely nothing to do with PvP.
Now allowing this to be open-world PvP on a pvp server, I get that and yeah that is how it should be. I for one play on a PvE server because I don't like all PvP all the time.
Just because some want it to be all about PvP doesn't mean everyone does.
Agreement: Even some of us who do enjoy PvP would like some non PvP stuff too. The gank fests are getting annoying. Especially when whole ops groups of the opposite faction CAMP things like Heroic areas and World Bosses and cause trouble. Also when they gank you while you're in combat with NPCs.
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
Casual PVP with Hardcore Determination
Prophecy of the Five | Justicar | International Guild

CourtneyWoods
01.22.2014 , 02:11 PM | #222 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Tensions increasing as reports suggest THORN personnel request additional support to combat Rakghoul outbreak.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

PeterGun-SWE
01.22.2014 , 06:50 PM | #223
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Tensions increasing as reports suggest THORN personnel request additional support to combat Rakghoul outbreak.
Hummm, and yet the Republic hasn't deployed their Containment troops or droids to Pallista Spaceport(or to any other spaceport)! This lack of initiative from the republic has got me worried, cause Alderaan should be under quarantine!

The plauge is spreading!!!

I need to inform the Jedi High Council on this failure of epic proportions.

CourtneyWoods
01.23.2014 , 10:23 AM | #224 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
GSI CEO Addalar Hyland set to appear on multiple holonet news programs to describe the Alderaan situation and how volunteers can help.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Sangrar
01.24.2014 , 09:52 PM | #225
this ain't nearly over is it? As it is if anyone checks the event screen its a picture of the spike on what appears to be CORELLIA , while there is an outbreak on Alderaan there might be a problem brewing there too that our "friends" T.H.O.R.N. may be keeping from us...

Hyland, that story about your kids, not buying it, watch youself before I send HK after you!
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Trooperclay
01.26.2014 , 10:16 PM | #226
I'm betting this pandemic might be galactic, giving someone said somethin bout a sighting on Corellia
For a thousand generations, the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times... before the Empire...