Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Strange Sightings Reported

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Strange Sightings Reported
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MasterFeign
01.14.2014 , 02:37 PM | #101
Been able to use my GSI device without interruption. Funnily enough I find the dread seed armour body. Will continue to search.

Shardash
01.14.2014 , 02:42 PM | #102
GSI vendors on Nar Shaddaa now sells rackghouls Antiviral kits and T.H.O.R.N. stuff.

Crawelc
01.14.2014 , 02:44 PM | #103
-Report to Jedi Council

Following up on leads at the cantina on Aleraan, several violent quakes in the last few minutes. Will advise as situation develops.

-Hero of Tython
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

Widriksen
01.14.2014 , 02:56 PM | #104
I forward this report to you with a copy going to the SIS.

I hope you will find this informative.

May the force be with you

Master Widriksen

-------------------------------------------

Requested scouting report of territory of Alderaan.
Rev1.
As Per your request, Havoc squad has performed a detailed scouting mission of the planet Alderaan to ascertain the validity of the reports a “strange Animal Attacks”. These are our findings.

1. We have done an extensive survey of the landscape to see if any major changes have occurred, signifying new burrows, caves, or nesting sites. None was found.

2. We have searched for newly slain wildlife, and found some, but none that bears marks of anything but the already established predatory wildlife.

3. Extensive search using all of our available sensors on M1-4X, HK-51, and the keen senses of Treek. Nothing conclusive was found to indicate any changes, but Treek did note that some of the wildlife, predatory as prey, seemed more alert than usual, and she did mention that “something was not as usual.”. Given Treeks short time with us, and the fact that she’s from a different planet, and a different culture, I cannot say for certain that this is something important, or if it is just the observation of a newly introduced species to a different environment.

4. The influx of GSI personnel and materiel is noticeable, but we have yet to ascertain the true nature of this increase of their presence. May be worth an extra recon at the earliest possible moment.

My recommendations at this time will be to maintain observations on the planet, and if possible increase the number of republic aligned troops to perform these observations, as we did note a tendency for the local personnel to be somewhat biased as to the nature of these “attacks”. Everything from “Mutant Killics”, “Bio enhanced Nerfs”, to the downright ridicules: “deformed humanoid predators”. None of which we saw ANY evidence of.

I would also recommend that in dealing with future reports, that the persons in question be tested for any kind of drugs or use of mind altering substances.

FOR THE REPUBLIC
Anďmal
Commanding officer, Havoc Squad.

stan_stilpleeze
01.14.2014 , 03:06 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
All experts agree that the Rakghoul Plague has been contained. There is literally a zero percent chance of an outbreak returning. Zero percent.
The Coruscanti Skeptics Society would remind these "experts" of Rig Neoken's eponymous first law of prediction. The C.S.S. is fully prepared to launch a formal inquiry unless said "experts" fully disclose their containment report to the Senate Bureau of Intelligence.

Spoiler

WillDad
01.14.2014 , 03:25 PM | #106
To: Darth Marr
Subject: Strange occurences

My, Lord, I have noticed several ground quakes in the area of the King's Pass. Strange crater has been found, and the wildlife is on edge. Local wildlife is leaving the crater a large birth, something is wrong here.

Mako has told me that she has a bad feeling about this, says that, her skin is crawling, and she feels as if an animal is watching her. I wonder if [REDACTED] has returned. If so, we could be facing another [REDACTED] for the first time since the [REDACTED] [REDACTED]. Also, GSI has since taken a large interest on Alderaan. I've noticed approx. ten ships per hour entering system, I recommend several stealth operatives infiltrate GSI ships, and hackers dig into Republic and GSI files.

If it is [REDACTED] we will need back-up, I recommend you begin to reroute some ships to the planet.

Sevron, Republic's Most Wanted
Extra data: A crater at 2578, 152, I'm guessing from either a meteorite or ship debris. Could be that smuggler from [REDACTED] during the original [REDACTED].
Kodose 55 Assassin and Kodosk 55 Marauder

Sevron 48 Mercenary

MidnightFreezer
01.14.2014 , 03:32 PM | #107
You must be mistaken. All experts agree that the Rakghoul Plague has been contained. There is literally a zero percent chance of an outbreak returning. Zero percent.
Whelp, that's all the assurance I needed. I'll just be sure to avoid taking any shipments to Alderaan until whatever rabid whatevers get taken care of and this all blows over.

Ah, who am I kidding? If the fee is right I'll still be there.

darpi
01.14.2014 , 03:39 PM | #108
I felt disturbence in force and made a family reunion. My nephew agent Killstriker sent immediately Vector to his hive to see what happens. Now we are waiting for Vector to see what he found. In the mean time I and my daughter report this disturbence to jedi council, my brother and my niece to dark council and my wife to general Garza. To havoc squad and Imperial Intelligence has been ordered to trace that Shipments of GSI. Also my sister in law gather information from mandalorian enclave and my sun from smugglers about this unusual activity.
There is no Dark Side, nor a Light Side
There is Only the Force

theimperialguy
01.14.2014 , 03:43 PM | #109
To : Mandalore
Subject: Recon

Sir, as you know, you sent me on a mission to Alderaan, my crew looked around the plant, and there are massive amounts of GSI ships coming in and out. Something is wrong sir. I called the crew together, and we came to the conclusion that there is a possibilty the Rakghoul virus is coming back. When I questioned the oveseers about it they said 'That infomation is classifed'. Sir, with all due respect, I believe you should send a team.

Skalkett out
It's a trap !

Callaron
01.14.2014 , 03:44 PM | #110
You must be mistaken. All experts agree that the Rakghoul Plague has been contained. There is literally a zero percent chance of an outbreak returning. Zero percent.
((Now that's just asking for it. ))
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!