Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

" so worth it " purchases

CharlesSolo
01.13.2014 , 06:37 PM | #61
Rocket boots by far. Also by buying the digital download I get a speeder for every toon on my account. Also the Hutt holo I got with pre order of Hutt Cartel. And unlocking all the inventory slots.
Insert Awesome Signature Here

T'lo Helo on The Shadowlands

Knockerz
01.13.2014 , 07:34 PM | #62
Back in February of 2012, I made a few millions buying and reselling orange gear on ah without having a max level character. I bought one korrealis commander and two white non lvl 50 crystals. However, I some how mess up and forgot to buy a second korrealis commander. I missed the vendor by minutes. I still regret not log in on time to this day.
Fiery the angels fell; deep thunder rolled around their shores; burning with the fires of Orc

Delta_V
01.13.2014 , 07:52 PM | #63
Pretty much everything in the upper right corner of the "Other" Legacy Tab (Rocket Boost, reduced CD on QT and Fleet Pass, etc.)

Field Respec on almost all my characters; being able to switch roles at a moments notice is just soooo useful. I think my record during the Gree Event was respeccing 5 times in the span of 2 hours on my Commando. Switch to dps for dailies, switch to heals for the heroic, back to dps to finish the dailies, back to heals for HM Xeno, then to dps for SM Xeno.... on that note, can we please, please get dual-spec (clicking all those talents gets really annoying after a while).

Preordering RotHC for the Hutt holostatue.

Unlocking the Hyrotii Racer in Collections for 60CC (this was before we started getting the JA-3 in the mail on all new characters).

Buying a Primordial Assault Cannon for my Commando. Yeah, it was 800k, but .... gattling cannon.