Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

" so worth it " purchases

Tachenko_Yuri
01.13.2014 , 05:55 AM | #1
Moments in which you bought something, credit or coin-wise, which made the tor experience much much better over all. And who knows, maybe to give someone ideas about how to spend their stipend/extra credits lying around

Mine?

Peeled a revan statue off the GTN for 1.5 mil creds, and proceeded to unlock it via collection; now everyone of my toons, past and future ones, have a portable vendor.

so worth it.
Current Main: Lynette Walkhar
Commando - Eternal Warrior - The Red Eclipse - Conquerer of Quesh/Voss/Makeb/Balmorra - Potentiae Guild

dwaine
01.13.2014 , 05:57 AM | #2
Back when i was preferred saved up until i capped out at 350k, and traded all of that away for an artifact authorization. :3 the 1 purchase i never ever have second regerets about
Old Squadrons ima let you finish!

But 11-11-11 Squadrons are the best squadrons of all time!

OddballEasyEight
01.13.2014 , 06:23 AM | #3
Didn't realize you could lower the cooldown of fleet pass and quick travel as much as you could (for some reason, in my head it was only down to half of what it was) so when I finally did that I was in for a shock

A positive one, but still

But overall yeah, the best unlocks/purchases I have made in the game is the legacy cooldowns on QT and Fleet Pass together with Rocket Boots and pre-purchasing RotHC to get the Hutt Holostatue
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

leene
01.13.2014 , 06:31 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
But overall yeah, the best unlocks/purchases I have made in the game is the legacy cooldowns on QT and Fleet Pass together with Rocket Boots and pre-purchasing RotHC to get the Hutt Holostatue
All of this plus the aforementioned Revan Holostatue. Beats the Field Medical Droids with their 15 minute cooldowns any day.
Also, ship unlocks. It's damn fine to browse the GTN on your own ship. A lot of other Legacy and Character Perks as well.

Rafaman
01.13.2014 , 06:33 AM | #5
Early on, I unlocked ship GTN and Mail. It cost me a lot of credits at the time and I was very broke for a while considering I had been rich. There were no cartel coins back then.

Not a single regret since then however. Both the utilities are global unlocks and now that I have 14 toons, I have to say it was the best expenditure I've made to date.

AlexDougherty
01.13.2014 , 06:46 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
Early on, I unlocked ship GTN and Mail. It cost me a lot of credits at the time and I was very broke for a while considering I had been rich. There were no cartel coins back then.

Not a single regret since then however. Both the utilities are global unlocks and now that I have 14 toons, I have to say it was the best expenditure I've made to date.
This plus Rocket Boots, makes the first planet a lot more fun. Also the collections unlock of my first adaptable speeder, meant I never had to buy another speeder, which saved a lot of credits in the long run.

Perhaps my collections unlock of my Recovered Hero's Armour too, it looks good on several characters, and with a careful dying looks different on each one too.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

timewyrm
01.13.2014 , 06:56 AM | #7
Rocket Boots, Hutt Holo Statue, ship mail and GTN. Also, unlocking the xp character perks.

Alec_Fortescue
01.13.2014 , 07:17 AM | #8
Two crate-o-matics for 20 mil

http://i.imgur.com/552RfGh.jpg
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

Aries_cz
01.13.2014 , 07:21 AM | #9
Rocket boots, the first and still most treasured purchase I got when CM hit.
Supreme Commander of all riots yet to come
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

Brewski
01.13.2014 , 07:21 AM | #10
Rocket Boots.

Seemed expensive at first, but having them fully unlocked on every toon has been the best value credit purchase in the history of the game for me.