Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rakghoul Tomorrow ?

gurneyslabb
01.13.2014 , 02:35 AM | #1
Know so far its only the vendors so far on the pts and they are keeping it under wraps . I was just wondering if it is dropping tomorrow with the starfighter patch or do we have more time to get alts up, was going of the insider saying its mid Jan

PLynkes
01.13.2014 , 05:00 AM | #2
Nothing on the events page, so I would guess not, unless they are planning to spring it on us like a surprise party.

...A surprise party where the surprise is that you die of a horrible disease after murdering everyone at the party.

Rafaman
01.13.2014 , 05:01 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by PLynkes View Post
Nothing on the events page, so I would guess not, unless they are planning to spring it on us like a surprise party.

...A surprise party where the surprise it that you die of a horrible disease after murdering everyone at the party.
Lol! Not my usual type of party, but in this case... I'm in.

OddballEasyEight
01.13.2014 , 05:03 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by PLynkes View Post

...A surprise party where the surprise it that you die of a horrible disease after murdering everyone at the party.
Wouldn't be the first time.

Actually, the first time would be the last Rakghoul event, so I would't be surprised if they did spring it on us...
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Laurreth
01.13.2014 , 06:10 AM | #5
Normal schedule would indicate that Bounty Week starts tomorrow (second Tuesday of the month), so my guess for the new event would be week 4 or 5.

And it won't be Rakghul-related, since that issue has been thoroughly exterminated, sheesh!
“I like how the whining about "censored" butts started instantly but it took 2 days for someone to notice the legs are also ****ed up” — rantboi

Icestar
01.13.2014 , 07:42 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Laurreth View Post
Normal schedule would indicate that Bounty Week starts tomorrow (second Tuesday of the month), so my guess for the new event would be week 4 or 5.
Lets hope not, lets hope for the rakghoul event

Aries_cz
01.13.2014 , 07:59 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Laurreth View Post

And it won't be Rakghul-related, since that issue has been thoroughly exterminated, sheesh!
Why Don’t We Have Both?
But yeah, I agree, the plague has been thoroughly neutralized, so we should not have any timetable conflict issues
Supreme Commander of all riots yet to come
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

Laurreth
01.13.2014 , 08:07 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Aries_cz View Post
Why Don’t We Have Both?
Dude, I'm still recuperating from December Event Overload™
“I like how the whining about "censored" butts started instantly but it took 2 days for someone to notice the legs are also ****ed up” — rantboi

jankiel
01.13.2014 , 08:17 AM | #9
The insider stated that the new event should go live mid january so...

VanderII
01.13.2014 , 08:23 AM | #10
I think after patch 2.6.
- Neithan Legacy -
- A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities. - J.R.R.T