Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Servers down?

Lord_Xiltyn
01.13.2014 , 01:43 AM | #1
Just got DC'd and now am getting the 'unable to connect to patch server' error 208 message.

Wesst
01.13.2014 , 01:49 AM | #2
I cannot connect as well. Was right in middle of OP and I d/c'd. My internet is fine and am able to connect to other games.

Sibenice
01.13.2014 , 01:52 AM | #3
I'm playing just fine on Bastion.

Treadstone
01.13.2014 , 01:55 AM | #4
Something happened. DC'd and can't log back in to any server.

Lord_Xiltyn
01.13.2014 , 02:05 AM | #5
Yeah same here, DC'd and cannot reconnect. Everything else is fine. Servers are supposed to come down tomorrow but right now = no love

chuixupu
01.13.2014 , 02:07 AM | #6
Yeah, same here, got to 208 unable to retrieve patch data error, then couldn't connect to the servers.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

RageFrost
01.13.2014 , 02:10 AM | #7
208 unable to retrieve patch data error on Mediacom internet in the USA cant connect to game at all... but I have no problem with anything else internet related.

blackreelz
01.13.2014 , 02:13 AM | #8
I'm getting the same crap too. Can't access other websites either.. Yahoo or Twitter are the only ones so far this is pretty odd.. AT&T as a provider

General_whargoul
01.13.2014 , 02:13 AM | #9
Im not sure this is isolated to just SWTOR server... It appears on my end that there is a massive outage, twitter seems a bit funky, can't get to yahoo.com without a 404 message, swtor main page seems unreachable as well as walmart, tmobile and a number of other sites... I'm thinking one of the core machines may be experiencing some technical issues which may include someone being fired lol but it may be me having issues accessing other sites...

wadecounty
01.13.2014 , 02:14 AM | #10
Same, although for me its not just the game, I can't get onto certain websites like gamefaqs or imdb either, very odd.
Kandel - Juggernaut Kaelden - Guardian
Nyeetra - Assassin Milarra - Sage
Lendros - Mercenary Jakor - Vanguard
Iseline - Operative Lysandere - Gunslinger