Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Allow us to upload pictures for forum profile

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Allow us to upload pictures for forum profile

JidaiDerriphan
01.12.2014 , 05:57 PM | #1
It would be a nice quality of life update for forum users, don't you think?

My Refer a Friend link*: Http://www.swtor.com/r/fhKgVR
*7 Days of FREE subscription, a FREE Character Transfer, and Box of goodies (that includes a free inventory row) you'll receive via in-game mail on ALL of your characters!

Nomaad
01.12.2014 , 07:15 PM | #2
I would like this also, unfortunately it will never happen, due to the fact that people would upload offensive or funny pics for their forum profiles.

Mdgshorty
01.12.2014 , 07:20 PM | #3
It would be nice to. Star Trek Online and Neverwinter seem to be the only ones that allows you to upload your own avatar.

Sangrar
01.12.2014 , 07:22 PM | #4
It would be nice but just imagine the trolls who would, lets just say, post innappropriate images of body parts, if you get what I mean.
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-60 Commando/Captain Starforce-60 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-60 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-38 Assassin/Master Teckan-55 Sage/Firefighter-29 Powertech/Nightprowler-14 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Laurreth
01.13.2014 , 06:16 AM | #5
A bigger problem than the occasional genital is that people would inevitably upload copyrighted material without having acquired the necessary rights, which would make EA/Bioware legally liable.

Yes, Getty and other borderline-RICO extortion C&D factories would gladly sue over forum avatars.
I like how the whining about "censored" butts started instantly but it took 2 days for someone to notice the legs are also ****ed up rantboi

Kissakias
01.13.2014 , 08:11 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sangrar View Post
It would be nice but just imagine the trolls who would, lets just say, post innappropriate images of body parts, if you get what I mean.
its not an imagination, in older games that happened and the company hired more ppl to police the forums for that matter
you think EA will want to loose money? hhahaa

and as the guy b4 me also said about copyrighted material which will happen 100% too
Join us and earn gooood rewards using my referral http://www.swtor.com/r/ZvPhZd... Be a suber today!!
--39400--achievement points--