Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Exotech Enforcer's Jacket Question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Exotech Enforcer's Jacket Question

redsovereign
01.12.2014 , 12:31 PM | #1
Hi

I know that this schematic is BoP but my questions are as follow:

1.) Can the chest-piece be crafted and given to others (BoE)

2.) Can someone make it for me (I'm on Red Eclipse) and if it's possible, cost?

Cheers
I'll make this completely clear, rookie--when you're in the field, what I say goes. Period!

Darth_Wicked
01.12.2014 , 12:42 PM | #2
No. The crafted piece, just like the schematic, is BoP as well.

redsovereign
01.12.2014 , 01:08 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
No. The crafted piece, just like the schematic, is BoP as well.
Damn!

Then the Agent is dead to me

Ty for answer though I appreciate it!

And Bioware (I know there is several threads and an offical on this already) pls either make the BoP schematics BoE so ppl can craft and sell them or put the shells of the old armos on a vendor OR put it on the cartel market.

That would make me a happy Agent
I'll make this completely clear, rookie--when you're in the field, what I say goes. Period!

Darth_Wicked
01.12.2014 , 01:11 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by redsovereign View Post
Damn!

And Bioware (I know there is several threads and an offical on this already) pls either make the BoP schematics BoE so ppl can craft and sell them or put the shells of the old armos on a vendor OR put it on the cartel market.

Try to get alternatives. I for one, on my Operative, use the Vendetta armor set for a year and a half or so and nowadays just keep the Columi and the Rakata Shells of that armor set on my Operative's cargo hold. Also...

http://tor-fashion.com/customized-sets/#agents

Plenty of people come up with pretty cool and different stuff. Check it out and go for something similar or work from there.

redsovereign
01.12.2014 , 01:20 PM | #5
Try to get alternatives. I for one, on my Operative, use the Vendetta armor set for a year and a half or so and nowadays just keep the Columi and the Rakata Shells of that armor set on my Operative's cargo hold. Also...

http://tor-fashion.com/customized-sets/#agents

Plenty of people come up with pretty cool and different stuff. Check it out and go for something similar or work from there.
Ye i know

I don't like the Vendetta or Gree armor personally. I also can't stand the trench coats and the Imperial uniforms while well designed feels uninspired to me.

I know, I know, it's just a matter of taste and I'm going to farm for the Republic Makeb armor with Beret. That one will look very good on my Agent.

That damn weekly rep cap though

And I still believe in you to get the Tio/Colu/Raka back into the game somehow Bioware! <3

What I always loved with the Agent's Tionese armor was that it didn't just have a hood but it had "hang". The chest piece had a almost robe-like feeling to it that I have not seen in any other armors ever made since then which is a shame...
Because SWTOR armor have a way of having that awkward "top ends exactly at the waist line" thing going on like WoW also hass when in reality most of our tops often hang over the waistline.

Spatology
01.12.2014 , 01:35 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by redsovereign View Post
Damn!

Convince Bioware to change the crafted item to BoE instead of BoP and ill make you one.

redsovereign
01.12.2014 , 01:38 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Spatology View Post
Convince Bioware to change the crafted item to BoE instead of BoP and ill make you one.
Ya would love that

And while I can agree with that a lot of Tio/Colu/Raka gear wasn't always the greatest design wise I think that a lot of Agents would love to have those sets back and those who could provide the sets would be able to make money

Darth_Wicked
01.12.2014 , 01:39 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Spatology View Post
And give players a venue to go for stuff which would be UNRELATED to the Cartel Market, thus making them loose money in the process? Yeah, right.

XendorRyuthokar
02.05.2014 , 03:50 PM | #9
And give players a venue to go for stuff which would be UNRELATED to the Cartel Market, thus making them loose money in the process? Yeah, right.
This is the reason why this won't happen unfortunately, But have hope. All the Tionese, Columi and Rakata gear will be back, Re-skinned in a future Cartel Pack just like the Dramatic Extrovert boots (Battlemaster boots) and the Korrealis mount.
Ebon Hawk server
Rruothk'ar - Pauperor - Nebuleus - Dhakragol - Necrodameus