Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Kira Carsen romance still bugged?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Kira Carsen romance still bugged?

Almghty_gir's Avatar


Almghty_gir
12.28.2011 , 08:36 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Kristian_Rebel View Post
All Jedi who were involved in love were fallen to the dark side. Including Luke and Leia's son Jacen Solo. Almost everybody on Skywalkers family tree were fallen into the Dark Side. But, ofcource, later they turned back, but anyway... Love is not a Jedi buisiness. Jedi is a machine with a soul. But you are correct, this is offtopic already.

P.S.: Sry for my English, i am Russian.
Luke fell to the dark side because he thought he could control it. love brought him back to the light.

just sayin'
Bruglir Fellblade - Dark Jedi.
Guild leader - Vulgar Display of Power
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Kristian_Rebel's Avatar


Kristian_Rebel
12.28.2011 , 08:40 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Almghty_gir View Post
Luke fell to the dark side because he thought he could control it. love brought him back to the light.

just sayin'
It's because alot of non-Lucas canon are crazy ****. Love is ****, anyway. For me, at least.
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Almghty_gir's Avatar


Almghty_gir
12.28.2011 , 08:49 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Kristian_Rebel View Post
It's because alot of non-Lucas canon are crazy ****. Love is ****, anyway. For me, at least.
lol, the ONLY lucas canon, is the films.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_canon

you're wrong, on so many levels. you believe you're right, but then... most people do. problem with beliefs though, is people will fight and die for them, it's better to just have ideas, which can change as new information becomes available.

welcome to the darkside, believer.
Bruglir Fellblade - Dark Jedi.
Guild leader - Vulgar Display of Power
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

ciparis's Avatar


ciparis
12.28.2011 , 08:58 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Almghty_gir View Post
hoping for at least a "we're working on it" =/
Same here. Given that we've already played the patch-cycle game for a full round, I think it's reasonable to want more information than we're getting.

Kristian_Rebel's Avatar


Kristian_Rebel
12.28.2011 , 09:00 AM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Almghty_gir View Post
lol, the ONLY lucas canon, is the films.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_canon

you're wrong, on so many levels. you believe you're right, but then... most people do. problem with beliefs though, is people will fight and die for them, it's better to just have ideas, which can change as new information becomes available.

welcome to the darkside, believer.
How can you tell about my personality, if you even dont know me? I said my point, but that doesent mean, that it ill not change someday. i know everything about Star Wars canon, and I mean that I dont like alot of things, that dont belong to G-Canon. And I never even thought to be cycled on some belief and fight for it. I can discuss with someone my ideas, if they are different with someone, and if I was wrong, I can reconsider my views. But for now, I dont know any reason to think that I am wrong. And really, it's going offtop too hard. We can create some other topic, but discussing it here is wrong.
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Karrayabe's Avatar


Karrayabe
12.28.2011 , 12:09 PM | #76
One time she said that "That was the second time she has had inappropriate urges for me" does that mean I avoided the issue?

Spoiler

RuthlessKorrupt's Avatar


RuthlessKorrupt
12.28.2011 , 12:42 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Karrayabe View Post
One time she said that "That was the second time she has had inappropriate urges for me" does that mean I avoided the issue?

Spoiler
Could mean that she wants to kill you. With Kira, you never know!

Qishari's Avatar


Qishari
12.28.2011 , 01:43 PM | #78
Hello all,

This is a bug that many in the Jedi Knight community are experiencing. There is a lengthy thread in the Jedi Knight forum with others who are experiencing the same thing.

In order to gather as much information on this as possible, we would like to keep the discussion in one place. So we are going to close this thread and highly encourage you to continue your discussion in the ongoing thread. You can find that thread here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=22485