Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira Carsen romance still bugged?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Kira Carsen romance still bugged?

ciparis
12.27.2011 , 03:14 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Concupisco View Post
For those of you who have the bug do you remember if after the "brother" cutscene did the Jedi Council "admission" work fine? And did Kira then talk to you about sticking your neck out for her once you got back on the ship? Or did all communication stop right after the brother?
The council conversation worked fine. I think the last thing Kira said was "that's the second time I've had an inappropriate urge..."

Talk about a tease.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kira
If I had something to say I'd say it. You know me.
No, you wouldn't

RuthlessKorrupt
12.27.2011 , 05:04 PM | #52
I just started out in Nar Shadda, starting to think the bug hasn't been fixed.

While I was in the Cantina, an icon appears next to Kira's portrait, saying she wants to speak to me in my ship.

So I went to the ship and nothing happened, she wouldn't say a word. Not even a sorry for making me run back to my ship.

Almghty_gir
12.27.2011 , 07:42 PM | #53
any dev feedback on this?
Bruglir Fellblade - Dark Jedi.
Guild leader - Vulgar Display of Power
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Cromagnum
12.27.2011 , 08:34 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by RuthlessKorrupt View Post
I just started out in Nar Shadda, starting to think the bug hasn't been fixed.

While I was in the Cantina, an icon appears next to Kira's portrait, saying she wants to speak to me in my ship.

So I went to the ship and nothing happened, she wouldn't say a word. Not even a sorry for making me run back to my ship.
One way to check is click her and see what she says. If she says her normal stuff, it's bugged. When she says "I need to talk to you" then it is working.
In My World You’re A Friend Or Foe And Its Killed Or Be Killed

RuthlessKorrupt
12.27.2011 , 09:42 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Cromagnum View Post
One way to check is click her and see what she says. If she says her normal stuff, it's bugged. When she says "I need to talk to you" then it is working.

Then it's still bugged, because she hasn't said anything like that to me.

Got my hopes up for nothing, since I saw the patch notes stating a fix for Kira. Sux

E-Argos
12.27.2011 , 10:13 PM | #56
It's definitely still bugged for those of us who went PAST the infamous darkside flirt option, I assume the patch only fixed the bug for those who hit that button in the future.

I'm REALLY hoping they incorporate a fix for this, I don't mind too much that I'll likely get 5 conversations in a row at this point, it's a minor irritation, but I really hate to think that she'll just never say anything to me again.
Thoughts on Guardian armor? Cast your vote and state your case now in the
Jedi Guardian Armor Poll!
Over 2000 people have voted! The community has spoken, and 70% dig the new look.
How about you?

RuthlessKorrupt
12.27.2011 , 10:17 PM | #57
I haven't gotten as far as the DSflirt yet, and seems pretty bugged to me.

Fardreamer
12.27.2011 , 11:17 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by ciparis View Post
I also keep seeing people confusing this Kira bug with the general companion false-indicator bug, where the icon appears then disappears. Different proble, folks.
Yep... I see this quite often too.
"In the end, cowards are those who follow the darkside."
-Yoda

Fardreamer
12.27.2011 , 11:19 PM | #59
I'm confused as to why so many people chose the DS Flirt option. I chose the LS "We must tell the council" option, and I still get to romance Kira. Immediately after I finished telling the council (which netted me about 200 affection from Kira) I was able to kiss her.

I haven't taken any DS points at all, and I'm fully on the romance path as far as I know.
"In the end, cowards are those who follow the darkside."
-Yoda

Nimiuel
12.27.2011 , 11:30 PM | #60
4 days til new year, and romance still bugged!!! Bioware, this is a crysis!