Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Kira Carsen romance still bugged?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Kira Carsen romance still bugged?

supersonicfury's Avatar


supersonicfury
12.24.2011 , 11:32 PM | #31
Like. I dont understand. One of you posted that the Devs fixed it and the thread certainly say's it has. But She still isnt talking to me and she's like at 7k. Do I have to beat each level of quest? Like advance in the story?

Fardreamer's Avatar


Fardreamer
12.25.2011 , 01:42 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by supersonicfury View Post
Like. I dont understand. One of you posted that the Devs fixed it and the thread certainly say's it has. But She still isnt talking to me and she's like at 7k. Do I have to beat each level of quest? Like advance in the story?
It's not fixed... it's fixed on the test realms for patch 1.0.1.
"In the end, cowards are those who follow the darkside."
-Yoda

eatZecaai's Avatar


eatZecaai
12.25.2011 , 02:03 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Fardreamer View Post
it's fixed on the test realms for patch 1.0.1.
Does this mean the cause of the bug is known? If so then what is it? I really want to avoid it without having to wait for the release of the patch.

Fardreamer's Avatar


Fardreamer
12.25.2011 , 02:43 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by eatZecaai View Post
Does this mean the cause of the bug is known? If so then what is it? I really want to avoid it without having to wait for the release of the patch.
Read the thread... It seems the cause of the bug is if you choose the very first [Flirt] option that gives DS points after you do the quest involving Kira's "brother."
"In the end, cowards are those who follow the darkside."
-Yoda

Ranadiel_Marius's Avatar


Ranadiel_Marius
12.25.2011 , 04:16 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by supersonicfury View Post
Like. I dont understand. One of you posted that the Devs fixed it and the thread certainly say's it has. But She still isnt talking to me and she's like at 7k. Do I have to beat each level of quest? Like advance in the story?
Some conversations do require you to be at a certain point in your class story before they will fiire.

kaosdrachen's Avatar


kaosdrachen
12.25.2011 , 04:24 AM | #36
According to this dev post they've managed to nail the problem. Presumably it'll be fixed on live when the patch on test works its way through QA.

xXxSlackRxXx's Avatar


xXxSlackRxXx
12.25.2011 , 08:48 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by kaosdrachen View Post
According to this dev post they've managed to nail the problem. Presumably it'll be fixed on live when the patch on test works its way through QA.
Which will be when? I'm at level 36 and rapidly increasing level, so hopefully they will fix it soon lol.
|<High Councilor Jaden>|

Mythic Alliance

SneakyTwenky's Avatar


SneakyTwenky
12.25.2011 , 10:00 AM | #38
yup mine is still doing this. It tells me she wants to talk on my ship, then when you get on the ship nothing.

Fardreamer's Avatar


Fardreamer
12.25.2011 , 10:07 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by SneakyTwenky View Post
yup mine is still doing this. It tells me she wants to talk on my ship, then when you get on the ship nothing.
You have to do the quest with her brother before she will talk to you again. The indicator just tells you that you've reached enough affection points to unlock a new conversation, but you still have to do her brother quest before you can access them.
"In the end, cowards are those who follow the darkside."
-Yoda

ValusCrellic's Avatar


ValusCrellic
12.25.2011 , 10:25 AM | #40
It's apparently still bugged, which would explain why she hasn't talked to my Jedi Knight anymore.