Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira Carsen romance still bugged?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Kira Carsen romance still bugged?

Cromagnum
12.23.2011 , 02:48 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Ranadiel_Marius View Post
O.o I'm pretty sure I did that conversation in the first few days of early access, chose the dark side flirt, and I have had no trouble with romancing her. Weird.

Just checking, but you do know that you only get affection points added in when you complete a quest right? So when you choose an option that she likes, her point total will only go up when you finish out the entirity of the quest that the dialogue was connected to.
To the first one, your lucky because it is a proven glitch. To the second one, your right you only get your quest affection at the end of the quest but he said he should have gotten her up to 10000 so I guessed it wasn't just the quest he was talking about.
In My World You’re A Friend Or Foe And Its Killed Or Be Killed

zapkeet
12.23.2011 , 03:08 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Cromagnum View Post
Not until the update is implemented
wait, correct me if i'm wrong, but I thought it looked like what that update was referring to was that anyone who was effected by the glitch will have it fixed, I thought they fixed the glitched for those who weren't affected by it?

TOBY_FLENDERSON
12.23.2011 , 03:21 PM | #23
For those farther along is there a point we should not progress past if we are effected before it ruins our story. Like when revan used his love for Bastilla to turn her back to the light aboard the starforge or something like that.
()██████████████████████████████████████) CE VIP

Cookiekoen
12.23.2011 , 09:10 PM | #24
Everybody keeps going on about the quest with her brother but where is this quest? Is it a class quest, main story?
Cause the only conversation I had with her was when we first came aboard my ship.
Afther that silence, and she's nearly on 3k now? Is this bad news?
Cause my T7 talked to me on 2k affection.

Btw doesn't this forum have any mods from the staff? Is bioware even reading this?

TheSeventhJedi
12.23.2011 , 11:32 PM | #25
I'm close to 4700 affection with her, and she hasn't spoken to me once. Her little indicator has lit up several times, but it disappears before I can get to a ship or cantina. I'm very careful to go straight back to the ship or cantina when I see it, doing nothing that could raise or lower her affection, but so far - nothing. It's a shame - she's my favorite companion bar none.
Click for free things, please:

http://www.swtor.com/r/GlscnB

(It's a referral link - whether you're a new or returning member,
you'll get all sorts of goodies!)

Fardreamer
12.24.2011 , 01:00 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSeventhJedi View Post
I'm close to 4700 affection with her, and she hasn't spoken to me once. Her little indicator has lit up several times, but it disappears before I can get to a ship or cantina. I'm very careful to go straight back to the ship or cantina when I see it, doing nothing that could raise or lower her affection, but so far - nothing. It's a shame - she's my favorite companion bar none.
Same here... where is this quest with her brother that people keep talking about?
"In the end, cowards are those who follow the darkside."
-Yoda

TheTropheus
12.24.2011 , 01:04 PM | #27
I make out with her on the ship all the time.

Venan
12.24.2011 , 02:10 PM | #28
Just to throw my experiences in here,

Spoiler

So at the very least choosing the Light Side option instead of the Dark Side option seems to let things run fine.
Jai-Ko Venan ::: :::
Eternal Vigilance ::: Recruitment Thread ::: SWTOR Guild HQ ::: :::

Cromagnum
12.24.2011 , 03:54 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Cookiekoen View Post
Everybody keeps going on about the quest with her brother but where is this quest? Is it a class quest, main story?
Cause the only conversation I had with her was when we first came aboard my ship.
Afther that silence, and she's nearly on 3k now? Is this bad news?
Cause my T7 talked to me on 2k affection.

Btw doesn't this forum have any mods from the staff? Is bioware even reading this?
It's part of the main story. When you play it you'll know.
In My World You’re A Friend Or Foe And Its Killed Or Be Killed

Crogga
12.24.2011 , 04:46 PM | #30
At least you guys are getting points lol. My affection points are all going to my droid who is not even active. Put a ticket in. Not sure what that's about.