Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Official Armor Wishlist Thread

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nichos_Ketra
01.11.2014 , 12:55 PM | #1
This thread is for showing BioWare what kind of armor items we would like to see them add via the Cartel Market.

To start off, here are a few of the things I would like to see be added:
  • Exosuit body armor. Preferably in separate Republic and Imperial versions.
  • Rogue's concealed armor set. Smuggler/Agent-like armor with duster and concealed underlying armor plates. Preferably in Republic and Imperial versions.
  • Head armor that is similar to items from Mass Effect, such as the Capacitor Helmet and Archon Visor. Could be included as part of a full armor set.
  • Cybernetic armor which resembles Republic and Imperial trooper droids.
  • Full cybernetic armor akin to the Series 808.
  • Jet Trooper armor. Could come in Republic and Imperial versions.
  • Armored pilot suit.

-Foxtech-
01.11.2014 , 05:29 PM | #2
Can you add this to the list? They're called Jedi Adventurer Robes
http://media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/23...a63be443f8.jpg

Nichos_Ketra
01.11.2014 , 06:35 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by -Foxtech- View Post
It's already on the list by being in this thread, like with the weapon thread. If I added everything to the original post, I would eventually run out of room and it would cause problems.

Bleeters
01.11.2014 , 08:58 PM | #4
This chestpiece, as used by a variety of throwaway mid level greens and blues.

Heck, if they changed the colour scheme to white/red, touched up the textures a bit (and left the insignia on the shoulder this time), reworked a couple of things, added an accessory or two such as the ammo belt used by verpine trooper armour and put together some similar pieces in the other slots, we'd have actually have a half decent equivilant for That Armour Troopers Have Been Asking For Since Ever.

Alternatively, That Armour Troopers Have Been Asking For Since Ever.

Sorei
01.12.2014 , 12:07 PM | #5
I would love to get adaptive versions of the Empire sided armor versions of:
Agile Judgment Vest
Inspiration Vest
Muse Vestments
Warbringer's Body Armor
Black Hole armor for Warriors (but without so much blue)

Also:
Aspiring Knight armor

CplShepard
01.12.2014 , 02:32 PM | #6
I'd love to see a version of this helmet with some new attachments

http://tor.zamimg.com/uploads/images/9567.jpg

maybe without the square part on the back so it looks a bit more like the trooper helmets from the trailers, but with like a flashlight or something on the side sorta like the ord mantell separatist helmet or the TD-17 colossus helmet

or really just more trooper helmet options in general, there's a lot of different armor styles out there, but helmets seem to be lacking at least IMO, although I would like to see trooper armor and belts with some more equipment pouches, but really a new helmet is what I'm dying for

Mirdthestrill
01.12.2014 , 06:34 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by -Foxtech- View Post
I'm seconding this, it would look great on my sent. Heck, dyed, it would look great on some of my sith, too.
I <3 alts!

Millardkillmoore
01.12.2014 , 06:51 PM | #8
A version of Contractor armor without the raised neck armor or at least placed at greater distance from the head. As of now, it clips through many helmets. A different texture for the unarmored portions would be nice, as would the ability to alter their color.

Plain and simple Imperial Trooper Armor.

Armor along the lines of the Hydra set, but without that awful pipe sticking out of your chest or the giant thing on the back of the belt.

Armor similar to the Classic Commendation BH armor, but without the hideous hoses on your shoulders and chest. Replacing the Power Rangers helmet with something else would also be nice.

Mandalorian Armor that doesn't have a cape hanging off the back.

T-Visor helmets.

Ewarwoo
01.12.2014 , 07:03 PM | #9
An Adaptive Armor variant of the Biker Scout style helmet with the goggles available for both sides.

Crimson_Paladin
01.12.2014 , 11:51 PM | #10
Here are my ideas:

-Mandalore the Vindicated's armor (the old Tionese/Columi/Rakata Mercenary set, if I recall correctly)
-Darth Sion's Sith Assassins' armor (one of the two Sith Assassin outfits from KOTOR II, specifically the ones fought at the Harbinger and at Trayus Academy. It has red goggle-looking eyepieces)
-Darth Nihilus' Sith Assassins' armor (the second SIth Assassin outfit from KOTOR II, this variant seen on Dxun and on the Ravager, and worn by the Sith you fight in the Tomb of Freedon Nadd)
-Ubese Hunter's envirosuit (possibly the KOTOR II version, but not necessarily)
-King Adas' armor
- Vrook Lamar's robes (the red jedi robes he wears in KOTOR I and in the KOTOR comics)
-Juhani's jumpsuit
-Onderonian Vaklu Soldier's armor
-Onderonian Royalist Soldier's armor