Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

[IMPORTANT] Character Loading Issues

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
[IMPORTANT] Character Loading Issues
 
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Saix_'s Avatar


Saix_
01.21.2014 , 07:45 AM | #61
After the new patch i still stuck. After the loading screen the screen become to black and there is nothing i can do there.

Mortofiyxx's Avatar


Mortofiyxx
01.21.2014 , 09:03 PM | #62
I haven't even got the patch yet, and my level 51 Jedi Shadow on the Harbinger server will quitting half way loaded.

kajiraerin's Avatar


kajiraerin
01.21.2014 , 09:46 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Mortofiyxx View Post
I haven't even got the patch yet, and my level 51 Jedi Shadow on the Harbinger server will quitting half way loaded.
When I log in it gives me an error that it has trouble with the server

Mortofiyxx's Avatar


Mortofiyxx
01.21.2014 , 09:52 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by kajiraerin View Post
When I log in it gives me an error that it has trouble with the server
Which one?

pamepame's Avatar


pamepame
01.22.2014 , 04:15 AM | #65
i am so tired... i test everything delete settings delete registry settings repair client use ipconfig for dns change region to english uk / us restart router alt tab on loading start game on fullscreen/windowmode nothing worked after 2.5.2a patch oh god

any oooother solution?

Mortofiyxx's Avatar


Mortofiyxx
01.22.2014 , 09:04 AM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by pamepame View Post
i am so tired... i test everything delete settings delete registry settings repair client use ipconfig for dns change region to english uk / us restart router alt tab on loading start game on fullscreen/windowmode nothing worked after 2.5.2a patch oh god

any oooother solution?
I was on Taris and it kept auto quitting and etc, but I don't know I haven't gotten the update yet.

kajiraerin's Avatar


kajiraerin
01.22.2014 , 11:08 AM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Mortofiyxx View Post
Which one?
The ebon hawk I was trying to log in earlyer today it couldnt evenlog onto any server I logged out the restarted the log in screen even that was acting up saying ther wss a proplem with the log in servers

JamieVC's Avatar


JamieVC
01.22.2014 , 07:50 PM | #68
Since patch I can log in with my user name / password / security key but when gets to the server screen it is empty and after about 3 - 4 minutes will say could not find any servers. When click OK the game closes.

kajiraerin's Avatar


kajiraerin
01.22.2014 , 10:01 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by JamieVC View Post
Since patch I can log in with my user name / password / security key but when gets to the server screen it is empty and after about 3 - 4 minutes will say could not find any servers. When click OK the game closes.
Thats similer to what I saw this morning wkth one diferance I saw the server names

bjwagner's Avatar


bjwagner
01.23.2014 , 06:23 PM | #70
1. Server: Prophecy of the Five

2. Characters: 2
level 52s on Corellia in Spaceport Cantina(created BEFORE 2013). And sundry others at lower levels, mostly on Corscant/Drumond Kas/Fleet, also created before 2013.

3. Process: Login to Character Select Screen, chose character, click to play. Nothing happens, I do not get to loading screen, so no spinning wheel, just sit on Character select screen.

4. Work around: Select character created IN 2013, logs on normally. Now log out of this character and log onto the older characters normally.

5. Only happens on Harbinger, can log onto characters on Shadowlands and Red Eclipse normally.