Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[IMPORTANT] Character Loading Issues

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
[IMPORTANT] Character Loading Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

wheezyx
01.17.2014 , 09:42 PM | #31
I can't even get to the character screen. I was stuck at the first loading screen and couldn't even get onto my server (The Harbinger). I fixed the launcher and tried again, finally got to the server screen and was put in a queue - which sat at position 5 forever and never let me get into the character selection screen. So, I decided to try another server, just to see what would happen. I chose one that was heavy, but did not have a wait and tried to log in, I got a "logging in" message and then everything stalled out.

Up until these issue things have been running smoothly for months. What is going on?! Is anyone getting any real answers?

Xerc
01.17.2014 , 09:42 PM | #32
I am now stuck in Harbinger queue for 25 minutes... number 7....

Xerc
Blizz.... can you hear the force... that is 10,000,000 tiny bad things coming after you and will blast you to oblivion!

Xerc
01.17.2014 , 09:49 PM | #33
Got out and requeued for login... now I am stuck at 5...

Cannot get in... please help.

Xerc
Blizz.... can you hear the force... that is 10,000,000 tiny bad things coming after you and will blast you to oblivion!

xblackrockx
01.17.2014 , 09:51 PM | #34
I'm stuck in que for Harbinger too... says 20minutes (subscriber)....

Xerc
01.17.2014 , 09:52 PM | #35
Subscriber as well....

Xerc

Werblesnaps
01.17.2014 , 10:00 PM | #36
Still trying to get past the splash screen. aaaaand still nothing.

Sad Face.

Xerc
01.17.2014 , 10:02 PM | #37
I figured the login screen problem...

I was stuck there and couldn't get to the server select

Under your program files/electronic arts/bioware/swtor there is a folder named patcher something

I deleted it and was able to login right away.

Now stuck at server select on Harbinger for queue 5 and have been in there for quite a while.

Xerc

Xerc
01.17.2014 , 10:04 PM | #38
sorry,
It was called patch.b44*

That got rid of my login problem so I couldn't get to the character select.

Xerc

xblackrockx
01.17.2014 , 10:06 PM | #39
I didn't delete anything off my computer and eventually got to the server select screen. Stuck in que for Harbinger... I have been able to get to character select screen on other servers...

Xerc
01.17.2014 , 10:08 PM | #40
I had been in the login screen for over 20 minutes earlier... when others reported problems.

I deleted the one patch file and it let me to server select immediately(might have been a coincidence)... just in forever queue.

Xerc