Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[IMPORTANT] Character Loading Issues

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
[IMPORTANT] Character Loading Issues
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Skekoun
04.22.2014 , 11:35 AM | #251
Hello.

This just happen for me. I quit the game and after I startet it again in about 30 seconds and wanted to create a new character this message just pop-up. Everything I had to do is start the game with my character that was previously logged and in options click log out. After that I was able to create other character or play another character I already have.

So when you do not want to have this rouble just log out before closing the game.

Uthag
04.22.2014 , 12:11 PM | #252
I've never had to log out before quitting the game as well as I never ever seen this message before. Last night I was kicked out of the game straight to server list screen with huge error message and 2 seconds later entire game client got shut down. Now this game is not even installed (which is exactly what I'm trying to do today - install it again) so how exactly do you propose to log back in? :P

Uthag
04.22.2014 , 12:40 PM | #253
Ok, I figured it out finally. It was that damn BitRaider that was messing up with my installation. Somehow, when I uninstalled game client, BR stayed where it was so new installation couldn't go on with old files in BR. I had to uninstall BR and only then game installer launched as it supposed to. What a piece of crap...

McMart
04.25.2014 , 09:26 AM | #254
Got stuck in a WZ and now the same probs like a few days ago. Endless Screen with Galactic Starfighter and characters wont be load. smb else same probs?
Server: TOFN.
Lumus'Ex Knife'Party RBCP
- The Antilles Legacy -

Blackoutstalker
04.25.2014 , 09:31 AM | #255
yep just had the same problem took about 3 minutes for my purchase on the GTM to come through in the mail. then couldn't access the mail box. so logged out now get stuck on the loading screen AGAIN!!!

onderbektas
04.25.2014 , 09:31 AM | #256
Quote: Originally Posted by McMart View Post
Got stuck in a WZ and now the same probs like a few days ago. Endless Screen with Galactic Starfighter and characters wont be load. smb else same probs?
Server: TOFN.
same here

Morfeas_
04.25.2014 , 09:38 AM | #257
i iam on log screen cant conect please help

dukeraoul
04.25.2014 , 09:39 AM | #258
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackoutstalker View Post
1. Server: Tomb of freedon nadd

Cant even get to character selection just get stuck on the Galactic Starfighter loading screen and wont go any farther been on it for 15mins and nothing.
same problem....

chupavazdapi
04.25.2014 , 09:44 AM | #259
I can't even get to screen to login my character...
*** is happening? I've played and my game cracked,and after that no more login...

Server: Red Eclipse

iTobywan
04.25.2014 , 09:49 AM | #260
Same here, cant get to character selection screen, just got stuck on the Galactic Starfighter loading screen.

Server: Red Eclipse