Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[IMPORTANT] Character Loading Issues

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
[IMPORTANT] Character Loading Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Fist_Bacnister
04.18.2014 , 07:46 PM | #181
It wont let me log into the game at all keeps poping up login service is currently unavailable

standalefacekick
04.19.2014 , 03:37 PM | #182
Every time I enter my log in info, everything on the screen fades and does not allow me to start the game. I get no error messages or any other notifications. I got through once and played it earlier, but when I tried to get back on it took me several tries to get in game. Then the character selection screen just turned completely red. Now I can't get back in again.

FlameLancer
04.19.2014 , 05:31 PM | #183
Having an issue with only one character. I was headed to Oricon earlier today on my Sage Thraesh and as I was about halfway through load screen when client crashed. I have tried this character seven times so far since and always get to same place on load screen when the client closes out. I am able to access the game and play any other character but I cannot do anything currently on my Sage. Again here is what was asked

Character: Thraesh
Server: Shadowland

Issue on loading into the game

asgeorgiou
04.21.2014 , 10:48 AM | #184
Having an issue when trying to load into the Game. When Iím entering the password the cursor still going in circles as if it is loading or something and it keeps going like this endlessly. Is anybody else having the same problem or is it just me??

Miruy
04.21.2014 , 12:57 PM | #185
I have the same problem

Woofmasterflex
04.21.2014 , 01:01 PM | #186
This is happening to me and i'm not happy about it.

asgeorgiou
04.21.2014 , 11:09 PM | #187
So now I know Im not the only one having the problem. I hope thay do something about it soon or they wont get any more money from me!!!! SWTOR did not even have the guts to answer us on the problem. Must be the easter weakend or it is is bad bad backup service to the custemers.

Not hapy at all.

deanerjunk
04.22.2014 , 05:18 AM | #188
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Hi all,

We are continuing to investigate reports of players who are unable to login to certain characters. We understand the frustrations that these issues can cause and we're working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible.

To help us look into this, there's some steps we'd like you to take and some information that we'd like you to provide below.

If you have a character that is affected by this please attempt to log into the character thatís having the issue and wait at least 10 minutes for the character to log in Ė even if the cog stops spinning.

If you are able to login:
  • How long did it take?
  • Where were you when you logged in? (Planet/Area)

If you were not able to login;
  • How long did you wait?
  • Which server are you characters located on?
  • Are all your characters affected?

Thanks for your patience thus far.
I just reformatted my hard drive and I cannot even see the servers listed when i login. It just shows me an empty list even though the server status page shows them all as "live".

Please assist, should I just re install the game?

Imaskari
04.22.2014 , 05:37 AM | #189
If you were not able to login;

How long did you wait?
Which server are you characters located on?
Are all your characters affected?

1. Still waiting, widget is still spinning after quite a few minutes
2. Harbinger
3. All of them are affected. I am unable to get to the character screen.

BuffyTheSlayer
04.22.2014 , 05:37 AM | #190
my game loading too long is only me or any body having same it way too long time Im still waiting for my character main screen
now loading is finished took 5 min