Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[IMPORTANT] Character Loading Issues

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
[IMPORTANT] Character Loading Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

yavarel
02.07.2014 , 12:27 PM | #91
me too stuck on loading screen "Poland"

Jedi-Wingstar
02.08.2014 , 08:28 AM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by JerekBronzu View Post
Can't even log into the Launcher. Put in my user name password and security key and then it just says the login in service is unavailable... Did you guys take it down and not say so? or is this another issue related or not??
I'm having the same issue. Can't even get the launcher to work most of the time. When I do I get a server list that is blank. Never get to character screen.
Wingstar

OderWolfe
02.08.2014 , 05:06 PM | #93
Cannot log in, get the message that the login service is currently unavailable. Only thing I did differently this time when I quit the game last (earlier today) was not to log out of the toon I was using...I just chose the quit option.
Was on Bergeron.

SeraphAnubis
02.08.2014 , 05:55 PM | #94
Server: The Shadowlands

I have 2 characters I cannot play with. I get all the way to actual gameplay and then the game crashes my entire computer. I didn't start having this problem until I got to Makeb.

MrCore
02.10.2014 , 11:52 AM | #95
I have the same isue after todays patch... I can get to my character screen, but they don't display and when I try to load any of them my computer crashes.

Ursakar
02.11.2014 , 07:29 AM | #96
So.... Another patch and the issue is still not fixed. I understand that loosing one customer will not hurt you, but I'm canceling the subscription. I'm not going to pay for a service I can't use.

Lordsolaris
02.11.2014 , 10:29 AM | #97
I CANT EVEN LOG IN TO THERE Site AND MY COUSIN CANT MAKE an account there all meesed up and doing nothing to fix it ive called them the last 2 days and get the same response

MihneaS
02.11.2014 , 01:36 PM | #98
same here, i cannot log in to any of the swtor servers. quite annoying especially as I am paying....

SettGirkkurn
02.11.2014 , 01:45 PM | #99
Me too... keep getting login service not available go check twitter
I cant tracert nor ping swtor.com, but I can (obviously) post on forum...

ReclaimerDonar
02.11.2014 , 01:47 PM | #100
The login service is unavailable. WHAT THE HELL?????? for more than hour I cant log in, and as we can see I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!! And you don't even bother with response, how typical....