Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dramatic Extrovertís Armor Set - REMOVE front FLAP!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
Dramatic Extrovertís Armor Set - REMOVE front FLAP!!!

micnevv
01.14.2014 , 03:22 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
What a ridiculous set imho... why would you wear such an ugly mask and then wear a shirt that reveals more parts of your breasts than it covers? (Not to mention the problem of getting laser shots to your uncovered belly.) The flap seems to be the least issue to me.
Quite surprised you would say that about the mask, I know a few people - myself included who are going to get the set unlocked in collections purely for the mask.

But yes, I'd have to agree with OP on the front flap - It looks extra ridiculous when used in combination with a darker dye.

corelliaisbawss
01.14.2014 , 03:23 PM | #22
Another set of absolutely ridiculous and impractical whore gear. Good job, Bioware.
"Hark now the drums beat up again, for all true soldiers gentlemen, then let us list and march I say! O'er the hills and far away"

micnevv
01.14.2014 , 03:24 PM | #23
- Double Post -

DarthVengeant
01.14.2014 , 04:52 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by corelliaisbawss View Post
Another set of absolutely ridiculous and impractical whore gear. Good job, Bioware.
Your comment has nothing to do with the subject. Keep on task. Thanx.

DarthVengeant
01.15.2014 , 03:24 AM | #25
I have discovered that a version similar to this armor WITHOUT the front flap actually already exist for your first operative companion. So, making this without the flap actually already has been done. Please Bioware, do this soon.

Hierodule
01.15.2014 , 09:42 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
What a ridiculous set imho... why would you wear such an ugly mask and then wear a shirt that reveals more parts of your breasts than it covers? (Not to mention the problem of getting laser shots to your uncovered belly.) The flap seems to be the least issue to me.
You would wear it if you were a dramatic extrovert.

branmakmuffin
01.15.2014 , 10:25 AM | #27
They can tell the OP is serious because he used caps and 3 exclamation points.

The_Natoorat
01.15.2014 , 10:32 AM | #28
Ha!

The first I saw it I thought it is rather cool (if not practical) looking set (apart from the head-bucket). Of the hypercrate I got 2 of those, so I guess it's going to be rather common armour. After putting it on my char, I have to say, it made my Sentinel look like sado-maso "adult-movie" (because the word "****" is blocked) star . I'll stick to Thana Vesh's chest piece, looks way better imo.

But I have to say that boots and gloves look good. Will mix to get cool results.
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyranny." - Bertrand Russell

kajiraerin
01.15.2014 , 11:00 AM | #29
i love this armour set

Joesixxpack
01.15.2014 , 11:06 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Defecter View Post
Flap on either side = not wearing it.

At all.

Ever.

Let alone spending money on it. Don't make me laugh... Sadly, this rules out quite a few armor sets in the game. I really don't understand this butt-flap fetish.
I don't get those or the banana banners...

Terrible looking.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Bluce'Ree Sent | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op
DEAD SERVER REFUGEE