Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dramatic Extrovertís Armor Set - REMOVE front FLAP!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
Dramatic Extrovertís Armor Set - REMOVE front FLAP!!!

DarthVengeant
01.10.2014 , 05:49 PM | #1
For your Dramatic Extrovertís Armor Set that is coming out soon.

PLEASE for the love of god remove that UGLY front flap that hangs down from the belt. It completely ruins the look of the armor. If you are going to add a flap, make it attached to the belt, NOT the chest piece, that way people can not use the belt and still have the look of the main chest piece. Please. That way people can wear the chest piece and not be forced to have these ugly flaps hanging down. Seriously, they are utterly ugly and ruin the look of the armor set. Stop attaching these flaps to chest pieces at least. PLEASE. I know alot of people who would really appreciate it for your armor sets, and this new one most of all.

Thank You.

JattaGin
01.10.2014 , 05:57 PM | #2
What a ridiculous set imho... why would you wear such an ugly mask and then wear a shirt that reveals more parts of your breasts than it covers? (Not to mention the problem of getting laser shots to your uncovered belly.) The flap seems to be the least issue to me.

Gundqr
01.10.2014 , 08:10 PM | #3
While i wouldn't use this armor for any of my toons currently, I do see the benefit of making the flap a belt. If they did this, it would make the armor look tighter overall to the physique of the model.

However... Is the flap simply supposed the be the front of the chest piece that is open or falling down?
Ghamora - 55 Powertech Akoni - 55 Comando
ThundagŠ - Sorcerer Leari - Sentinel
The Ebonheart Legacy

Millardkillmoore
01.12.2014 , 07:01 PM | #4
How about keeping the flap and covering the chest? Do we really need another set of stripper gear?

TheSupaCoopa
01.12.2014 , 07:20 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Millardkillmoore View Post
How about keeping the flap and covering the chest? Do we really need another set of stripper gear?
Duran'del here:

I agree. Or at least cover up the chest are and make the midriff exposed instead.

What did BW have to skimpify the set anyway?
The Valiance Legacy, Begeren Colony
"I don't get paid to do the easy jobs, ma'am."- Republic Trooper
Current 50's and 55's

vPLethality AmillarArturon

Ewarwoo
01.12.2014 , 07:43 PM | #6
There already is a version with the chest covered, it's called "Thana Vesh's Chestguard"

On another note, I don't understand why this version has a helm, more specifically a 'Revan Mask' of all things?

Yuppy
01.12.2014 , 07:48 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ewarwoo View Post
There already is a version with the chest covered, it's called "Thana Vesh's Chestguard"

On another note, I don't understand why this version has a helm, more specifically a 'Revan Mask' of all things?
The helm ruins the whole set imo! I can deal with the flap and the exposed cleavage and midriff, but the helm just totally throws off the whole look!
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Uh... MMO's are not for people who have a "..couple of hours or so per week". Changing MMO's to cater to people who have no business playing MMO's has almost ruined the entire industry. But why stop there?

Millardkillmoore
01.12.2014 , 08:01 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Ewarwoo View Post

Stripper armor+Thana Vesh equipment+Revan's Mask = Recipe for the most popular armor set in the game.

AshlaBoga
01.12.2014 , 08:02 PM | #9
Stripper armor+Thana Vesh equipment+Revan's Mask = Recipe for the most popular armor set in the game.
You're probably right
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

CaraExas
01.12.2014 , 11:51 PM | #10
It is just a recycling parts of the old medium armor battlemaster set, and recoloring the helm.

It does look kind of weird. however, it kind of gives a feel of why ancient gladiators wouldn't wear chest armor, it was the kill spot, and an invitation of sorts, saying "if you want to kill me, here it is, try it"
<Failure>

Group 4 9/10 HM Rav/ToS

Thanil