Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GCD Misfire Fix in Game Update 2.5.2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
GCD Misfire Fix in Game Update 2.5.2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

xAyahuaskax
01.12.2014 , 08:57 AM | #31
This is the best news I've read for a long time! Thank you! I hope it will work as intended!

Bugattiboy
01.12.2014 , 02:53 PM | #32
I know better than to take you at your li- word EA. Seeing is believing. Make me believe.

CommanderKeeva
01.12.2014 , 04:59 PM | #33
You mean to say that Master Strike and Full Auto will deal damage now?

Wow, I'm impressed...
BEING A GOOD SOLDIER COMES DOWN TO ONE THING, ONE SINGLE QUESTION:
WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO SACRIFICE?

AngusFTW
01.13.2014 , 12:18 AM | #34
Hope this works. So many times i'll think i'm onto a nice parse on my sentinel then all of a sudden master strike channels without activating or merciless slash starts the animation but doesn't activate and delays a gcd... then you lose like 100 dps.. Its enough to make a guy throw a tv out the window.

Can't seem to go a parse without this crap. Also annoying in wzs as combat with the blade storm wind up and god forbid it happens to master strike in precision window.

If i can't get a 3.7 parse after this patch because ability delay is there (and not a result of my slopp own play) i'll be coming for you bw
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
55s.
Bleezar, Bleezár. Bleezlórd. Bleezard. Bleezford, Bleeznaut, Bleezfatt,
Lowbies
Bleezbian, Bleezguard, Bleezdian

vid
twitch

Applicator
01.13.2014 , 02:53 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by EzioMessi View Post
Let me guess. Except Sentinel. Right? Or have you created some kind of rotation where you never use Zealous Strike? Because I would really have loved to have that if they weren't fixing the GCD bug.
I have a mara and a sent, still not an issue. Trust me, if it did happen I would complain, but you can't all assume that everyone has this issue because we don't.

Nagasurayami
01.13.2014 , 03:32 AM | #36
Congratulations its only taken you since Alpha to fix it... So what 2 years of misfired skills for people great job.

It is however a shame you consistently lied and told us it was a user end error / mistake.

Vildiil
01.14.2014 , 02:34 AM | #37
* edit Nevermind
Prophecy of the Five/Jedi Covenant - Izumi Legacy
Naomil/Jindiaru/Ja'xo/Chitanda - LD-Fifty
My PvP stream