Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Promotions: Jorgen or Dorne?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Promotions: Jorgen or Dorne?

DarthQube
12.23.2011 , 05:55 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kleinone View Post
I promoted Dorne, cause cat face was a dick to me in the beginning.
Let's grab a beer and complain together about him. I really feel hes a good soldier , th ething is he tends to neglet orders and use emotions to judge. Dorne doesnt.

I do however find it a hard choice since cat face really knows how to kill imps.
Qube - Trooper Vanguard
aqwer - Jedi Sage

partydown
02.05.2012 , 09:30 PM | #12
It was a tuff choice for me. I ended picking Dorne because i use her almost exclusively and I would not have been able to complete the mission without her.

Aeryl
02.05.2012 , 10:59 PM | #13
I promoted Jorgan because he deserved it more. Yes, I use Dorne all the time and I'm banging her but I was never really sold by the story on why she's qualified for Havoc Squad in the first place. Honestly, she's a medic who just happened to be there.

Refmo
02.06.2012 , 12:59 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Aeryl View Post
I promoted Jorgan because he deserved it more. Yes, I use Dorne all the time and I'm banging her but I was never really sold by the story on why she's qualified for Havoc Squad in the first place. Honestly, she's a medic who just happened to be there.
If you only stick to the class quests on that planet, it feels like she helps you out for five minutes and then is invited to join Havoc. It makes no sense and seems like a shoddy attempt at adding a female character to the team. Honestly out of all the companions we get, it only feels like Jorgan deserves to be there and to top it off <<<<SPOILER SPOILER -- he's the only companion I've gotten any quest for -- SPOILER SPOILER >>>>
QUICK NOTE I NEED TO DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE

MommaShorty
02.06.2012 , 01:24 AM | #15
I chose dorne because as a Vanguard I like to use her more. It's good tanking practice. I always try to keep all threat off of her and set her to healing. I can be a better dps than her so might as well keep me alive and attacking all the time.

I loved Jorgan. Whenever a commando busts out Jorgan I always say, "Jorgy <3" because I miss him. Elara Dorne is just a smarter choice as I'm a tank and have no real healing abilities of my own.

Plus, she's protocal but if you really stick it to a guy she likes it. Like what's his face on Tatooine who always flirts with you if you're a girl character (I'm a girl in real life) sometimes if I tell him to **** Dorne likes it

Ikutai
02.06.2012 , 02:34 AM | #16
I promoted Elara as she is my primary companion as a vanguard and Aric is a whiny ***** that I did not want on my crew to start with.

Aric whined about it afterward. Made me smile.

Refmo
02.06.2012 , 02:43 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by MommaShorty View Post
I chose dorne because as a Vanguard I like to use her more. It's good tanking practice. I always try to keep all threat off of her and set her to healing. I can be a better dps than her so might as well keep me alive and attacking all the time.

I loved Jorgan. Whenever a commando busts out Jorgan I always say, "Jorgy <3" because I miss him. Elara Dorne is just a smarter choice as I'm a tank and have no real healing abilities of my own.

Plus, she's protocal but if you really stick it to a guy she likes it. Like what's his face on Tatooine who always flirts with you if you're a girl character (I'm a girl in real life) sometimes if I tell him to **** Dorne likes it
Dude, flirting with him when Jorgan is out is comedy. Jorgan gets seriously pissed. I took every opportunity. Wait, I'm thinking about the SIS agent you first meet on Nar Shadda, I think.

Refmo
02.06.2012 , 02:44 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Ikutai View Post
I promoted Elara as she is my primary companion as a vanguard and Aric is a whiny ***** that I did not want on my crew to start with.

Aric whined about it afterward. Made me smile.
animal cruelty

Chomag
02.06.2012 , 02:44 AM | #19
Jorgan.

Elara is too attached to rules and war has no rules.
Hard mode: Play Republic
Nightmare mode: Play Republic on a pvp server
Are you man enough for the challenge ? Aunt Satele wants YOU.
Republic. No kids allowed.

Fredeen
05.05.2012 , 04:12 AM | #20
Well I just thought on who would get the promotion in real life, i belive its Jorgan, elara is to focused on regulations, that hinders her ability to make the "right" decisions when regulations is in the way. Elara would in some situations even be dangerous as an officer.

I just had to give my opinion since I am just on this phase and googled to get some hints as if this messes with rewards/story in any way

Regards, Fredeen