Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Magnusheart's redone compedium of misc ideas.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
Magnusheart's redone compedium of misc ideas.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

05.16.2014 , 09:03 AM | #61
Would love to see companion gear sets or customizations that reflect their starting appearance. Somewhat noted already here
144. Nadia Grell's starting robes. (its Jedi Knight Columi gear without fancy shoulderpads attachments and hood down)

05.16.2014 , 10:09 AM | #62
Oh! Bao Dur got 2 entries out of 250! YES!

06.09.2014 , 06:29 PM | #64
Oh, Bao would have gotten many, many, many more Bao Memorabilia entries on my list My absolutely favorite NPC of all times, with only Kivan as a contender, and Kivan topped my digital characters list from 1998 onward till I ran KOTOR2 for the first time last December (and went right onto SWTOR). Heck, my Legacy name is Dur and my main is a golden-eyed Zabrack

06.19.2014 , 07:07 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkemace View Post
Since they did Zayne Carrick how about Celeste Morne
Here are some pictures of Celeste Morne's outfit: (good view of Celeste Morne's outfit) (front view - action pose)
[After the Constable turned into a Rakghoul] (front view) [Saving Zayne Carrick from the evil talisman] (back view)

And why not one of Jarael's outfits (after all, she is a friend of Zayne Carrick in the KOTOR comic series that was set before the timeline of the KOTOR computer games)?

Examples of Jarael's outfits that might be nice in SW: TOR : (a nice dress) (Crucible Agents Disguise) (Chantique disguise) (Pirate disguise)

Also would be nice to see this added sometime: (Zayne's original Jedi Robes)

06.19.2014 , 11:39 AM | #66
Love the list so far, how bout adding a set to mask Nihilus' Mask. People have been asking for that since the mask dropped

09.15.2014 , 12:12 PM | #68
Wow nice list, hope to see this updated forever.

I'd like to see more customization features and races for purchase. And personally I'd like to see more value to those purchases or more available separate purchases of skin/hair related features to the character customization content.

I bought the expanded hairstyles for humans and found only 2 new ones to choose from for the males. I wouldn't mind paying for additional unlocks related to such features or a pack of content to add diversity to making a truly unique character.

And with all of your armor suggestions that would play well into the external side - now if only we could customize our organs and blood colors and sell said organs to the cartel for credits... >.>

09.16.2014 , 11:32 AM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
Updated since my long departure. Pardon the necro.
Hey welcome back!

Really nice to see you around again