Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy skill suggestion for crafters.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Legacy skill suggestion for crafters.

CaliJoe
01.10.2014 , 01:05 AM | #1
Perhaps is has been suggested before. I know there is an 'augment' chance you can open up on your legacy. Curious, if BW considered a 'Re-engineering' chance you can open up on your legacy? The obvious upside is you can pop purples quicker but on the downside the GTN is flooded with purple crafts which in turn turns purple to "green". So maybe I am answering my own question? I am curious if that was considered.
Wild speculation on forums? When does that happen? The Harbinger - Fumanshu Legacy
Repub: Jafaean(Arms), Zelgen(Artifice), Espellah(Cyber), Jabender(Synthweave)
Imp: Vindrock(Armor), Antshell(BioChem), Li'Larish, Kenevil

psandak
01.10.2014 , 09:27 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by CaliJoe View Post
Perhaps is has been suggested before. I know there is an 'augment' chance you can open up on your legacy. Curious, if BW considered a 'Re-engineering' chance you can open up on your legacy? The obvious upside is you can pop purples quicker but on the downside the GTN is flooded with purple crafts which in turn turns purple to "green". So maybe I am answering my own question? I am curious if that was considered.
Yes you answered your own question: on the downside the GTN is flooded with purple crafts which in turn turns purple to "green".

JattaGin
01.11.2014 , 03:02 AM | #3
I'd like such a RE legacy bonus. However, I don't see a purple flood on the GTN. At least not on my server. But then again, I don't know how you define "flood" in this case. Are 20 purples on the GTN a flood for example?

Blakinik
01.14.2014 , 08:23 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
I'd like such a RE legacy bonus. However, I don't see a purple flood on the GTN. At least not on my server. But then again, I don't know how you define "flood" in this case. Are 20 purples on the GTN a flood for example?
On Jedi Sentinel the purple gear is like 20:1 to the green (i.e. purple is 20 items for every 1 green). No one really sells the green or the blue because purple is better! Also the pricing isn't that much different (i.e. assuming you needed a piece and were short on cash so going for the absolute cheapest thing you could find).

Short of you being a strict F2P player that refuses to drop a single dime on the game, most everyone can use purple gear...

Blak