Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Multiple Companion Romances / Marriage

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Multiple Companion Romances / Marriage

blufoxfp
12.22.2011 , 05:38 PM | #1
So I''ve been told it is actually possible to romance companions of opposite alignment (exp, DS War romancing Vette who is said to be LS), so that poses a question. Has anyone tried, or know, if it is possible to romance 2 companions at once?

Not only that but, sorry if I spoil it for anyone, but if you get married to Vette, is it still possible to romance/marry DS Jaesa as well? or does it resitrict romancing a 2nd companion once you reach a certain point?

Just some food for thought lol, I would love to romance Jaesa and Vette, but not too sure if they would be down for it.

Ranadiel_Marius
12.22.2011 , 09:56 PM | #2
You have to choose at some point in their conversations.

ICantWait
12.24.2011 , 07:12 PM | #3
Well, I married Vette and i just had the option to kiss Jaesa. I chose not to because i married vette. But as i understand it, you are confronted by both of them at some point.

blufoxfp
12.24.2011 , 09:50 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ICantWait View Post
Well, I married Vette and i just had the option to kiss Jaesa. I chose not to because i married vette. But as i understand it, you are confronted by both of them at some point.
O well that answers some questions I had, thanks. Just wondering if anyone has gotten to a point both of them has confronted you? Thanks again

Saviorr
12.25.2011 , 03:12 AM | #5
I married Vette, then after awhile I started romancing Jaesa and ended up marrying her...sort of by accident. Is there a way to end the marriage and go back to my old companion?

JAFOBRIA
12.25.2011 , 03:31 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Saviorr View Post
I married Vette, then after awhile I started romancing Jaesa and ended up marrying her...sort of by accident. Is there a way to end the marriage and go back to my old companion?
I thought Sith can have a Harem?
Former SWG RANGER

Yescek
12.25.2011 , 12:59 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by JAFOBRIA View Post
I thought Sith can have a Harem?
Of course not. That'd make too much sense.

Saviorr
12.25.2011 , 04:29 PM | #8
Seriously though. Is there no way to remarry previous companions?

Ranadiel_Marius
12.26.2011 , 05:44 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Saviorr View Post
Could you clarify exactly what happened? I don't think there is anyway to go back, but I don't completely understand what you are saying happened. Did you get the conflict event and choose Jaesa?

Rhyltran
12.26.2011 , 12:04 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ICantWait View Post
When do you get married to Vette? What level were you and how far were you in the class story?