Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Weekly Community Live Stream!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
New Weekly Community Live Stream!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dedrayge
01.09.2014 , 07:54 PM | #21
Oh and the combat team definitely needs to.partake in this stream. In fact, someone should make them and have them play on Pot5. They also must play as a DPS sorc and possibly a merc and vengeance jugg.

My assassin wants to say hi.
No plans for PvP...So, I have no plans to invest anymore money into this game.

Waiting for Wildstar

BooBoy
01.09.2014 , 08:28 PM | #22
we should make him play merc heals... or opertive dmg

EzioMessi
01.09.2014 , 08:41 PM | #23
Just to clarify, does Eric have level 55 players on all servers? Or is he rolling a newbie for every stream?

Or does he have some "Developer buff" that lets him roll a fully geared 55 char right off the bat?
Jung Ma - The Assassino Legacy <Dark Legion Empire>
Aetios - Level 55 Sentinel

Aries_cz
01.10.2014 , 03:48 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by EzioMessi View Post
Just to clarify, does Eric have level 55 players on all servers? Or is he rolling a newbie for every stream?

Or does he have some "Developer buff" that lets him roll a fully geared 55 char right off the bat?
I think that they can easily insert a character BWMusco with all the top gear into the game
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU-PvP)
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos

darkslider
01.10.2014 , 06:30 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Half of the stream trying to protect me, the other half trying to kill me. That could be fun

-eric
eric will bring back open world pvp to swtor ;-)
Das Agoni Vermächtnis
T3-M4

Anyalia Agoni [Mercenary - Heal ]
Bizzya Agoni [Marauder - Anhilation ]

Shoraan
01.10.2014 , 08:30 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by darkslider View Post
eric will bring back open world pvp to swtor ;-)
Hehe, that sounds almost like "He will bring balance to the Force." Now if I could just remember where I heard that...

I look forward to watching this, but then I can't play at the same time. Oh dear, the choices we have to make.

EricMusco
01.10.2014 , 09:12 AM | #27 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by EzioMessi View Post

Good question! I will be playing from level 1 from scratch with no "special" help. I am just starting a new character on a new account to play with everyone! I will continue to play that character every week so folks can follow the journey from 1-55.

There is no "developer buff"

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Saito_Hiraga
01.10.2014 , 09:48 AM | #28
Good question! I will be playing from level 1 from scratch with no "special" help. I am just starting a new character on a new account to play with everyone! I will continue to play that character every week so folks can follow the journey from 1-55.

-eric
Oh are you going to tell everyone who is that character you are going to play with? or you will be that mysterious man just arriving on Tython/Korriban/Ord Mantell/Hutta? ^^

BTW what server are you going to play at?...

Please! *waves hand* You want to play on Jung Ma

SomeJagoff
01.10.2014 , 09:53 AM | #29

-eric
Thats pretty cruel....Come on Devs!! Give Musco the level up box from the PTS!!!
Lightsabers, Force Choke, Force Lightning, Jedi Mind Tricks, what else could you want from an MMO? There may be other MMOs out there, but do they have Lightsabers?....Do They?

Once you're in the hole, what's a few more feet?

kimdante
01.10.2014 , 10:34 AM | #30

-eric
As a F2P, preferred or sub status? I wonder if Eric will be using Rocket Boost and have Speeder piloting I with a pimped out speeder?