Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Weekly Community Live Stream!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
New Weekly Community Live Stream!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
01.09.2014 , 10:07 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

I alluded to it during our GSF stream at the end of the year, but I wanted to let you know that we are going to start having a weekly community live stream! Early on, you will see me playing but in time we will definitely get both Courtney and Tait on there as well. We may even expand it to other folks in the studio but that remains to be seen.

The stream will be more of a "let's play" than anything else. I will make a new character and just play the game! I will be on a live server playing a normal character in Warzones, Flashpoints, etc. I absolutely will encourage all of you to hop on and carry me through GSF matches

These Livestreams will happen every Friday from 4-6PM Central time starting tomorrow. You can check out the stream here: http://www.twitch.tv/swtor

See you all on the stream tomorrow!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Rasen
01.09.2014 , 10:10 AM | #2
What server? What server!? WHAT SERVER!?!?!?!

This should be fun to watch while at work. I always love watching streams for this game especially leveling ones. Though another quick question. Can we mock you if you make epic fails?

EricMusco
01.09.2014 , 10:21 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
What server? What server!? WHAT SERVER!?!?!?!

This should be fun to watch while at work. I always love watching streams for this game especially leveling ones. Though another quick question. Can we mock you if you make epic fails?
Haven't decided on a server yet, I will let the stream help me decide! Actually the stream will help me decide many things, class, dark or light side, etc. To your second question, I highly encourage mocking me when I fail

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Glzmo
01.09.2014 , 10:26 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone!

I alluded to it during our GSF stream at the end of the year, but I wanted to let you know that we are going to start having a weekly community live stream! Early on, you will see me playing but in time we will definitely get both Courtney and Tait on there as well. We may even expand it to other folks in the studio but that remains to be seen.

The stream will be more of a "let's play" than anything else. I will make a new character and just play the game! I will be on a live server playing a normal character in Warzones, Flashpoints, etc. I absolutely will encourage all of you to hop on and carry me through GSF matches

These Livestreams will happen every Friday from 4-6PM Central time starting tomorrow. You can check out the stream here: http://www.twitch.tv/swtor

See you all on the stream tomorrow!

-eric
Will you also engage in social roleplay? In any case, It would be awfully nice if you did a "Let's roleplay" on a Roleplay server some time (and yeah, I know it isn't that easy without chat bubbles to do that, especially for a stream so people can follow your roleplay conversations with other players easier, but it's worth a shot anyway - the other aspects of the game are getting enough coverage as it is anyhow)!

Rasen
01.09.2014 , 10:34 AM | #5
Haven't decided on a server yet, I will let the stream help me decide! Actually the stream will help me decide many things, class, dark or light side, etc. To your second question, I highly encourage mocking me when I fail

-eric
Oh cool! Sounds like it should be fun.

By the way I love your posts Gizmo. Truly a master of pushing for an issue you want. On one end I hope you get what you want, but on the other end I hope you don't just so you can continue to amaze me with your ingenuity...Nah best to hope for chat bubbles.

ZETA_SCORPII
01.09.2014 , 10:45 AM | #6
Should be fun to watch

NRN_Hawk
01.09.2014 , 10:56 AM | #7
For warzones I strongly recommend Prophecy of the Five. Everyone knows we're the #1 PVP server.

I bet you could even join our leveling guild, so you have enough people mocking you when you mess up. ^^
500k Protection 3v4 Solo ranked

Hawk's Twitch

Streaming PVP in crossdress mode - You can hate, but you too will be hawked \m/

Subbed since wave 2 early access. ~Pot5~

Elminster_cs
01.09.2014 , 11:24 AM | #8

-eric
For sure at these ours is not an eu one
Member of Dread Master. The Red Eclipse Italian Guild. "More Juicy Soon™" but all require: "Too much coding" or it cause "too much performance issues" so you will not get it. The new BW release policy.
RIP PvP.

AlrikFassbauer
01.09.2014 , 02:39 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Elminster_cs View Post
For sure at these ours is not an eu one
Which is kind of sad. I'd really like to see them as well !
“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Callaron
01.09.2014 , 03:00 PM | #10

-eric
Darth Musco will rise! And possibly fall a few times!
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)