Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bug Report: Revan Armor on Body Type 1

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Bug Report: Revan Armor on Body Type 1
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

hillerbees
02.01.2014 , 04:56 AM | #11
The mask also clips though the hood horribly on body type 4. Please fix - a long time to have to wait for something to be done on this. Many thanks.

Saito_Hiraga
02.01.2014 , 02:18 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey there,

I passed it along and they are going to take a look into it. I'll let you know if I hear anything!

-tw
Thanks Lord Tait TTwTT!!

May the force be with you...

Magnusheart
02.01.2014 , 02:27 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by hillerbees View Post
The mask also clips though the hood horribly on body type 4. Please fix - a long time to have to wait for something to be done on this. Many thanks.
So to keep it all consolidated.

1. BT1M Revan Mask mask clips out of hood.
2. BT3M Revan Mask clips out of Phantom Chestpeice(this chest was specifically not fixed with all other versions were)
3. BT4M Revan Mask clips out of Hood.
4. Revan's Robe leg item icon is innacurate. And on all swtor item listing websites have the correct icon.

Saito_Hiraga
03.13.2014 , 01:42 AM | #14
:l I've been playing with some new armor sets lately and I've noticed the issue is with the hood of that particular chestpiece model. Most of the helms I use under them (Mainly the Trophy Hunter Mask) on Body Type 1 get to trespass the hood.

Have the devs said something about this fix yet?... its not that hard, they just need to pull some vertex from the model to have it running good again...