Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Good times last night on Pot5


reclipsed's Avatar


reclipsed
01.08.2014 , 11:59 AM | #11
I'm sure your band of brothers kill a lot of new gsf newbs with your premades and congrats on that, sirs. But seeing multiple infomercials just makes me pass the thread.

I'm not THAT guy, but I just assumed the GSF forums were about tactics/ships/abilities/strats/hints/complaints and praise about the game. Not about your server specific cliques.

nb
I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Slivovidze's Avatar


Slivovidze
01.08.2014 , 12:33 PM | #12
Pot5 sure is like a new iPhone. Every one of "them" has to get it, most of the others will just let them, and some others will blame them for using it.

I'm in EU so no chance coming there, but I wouldn't anways because I am iPhone hater :P

-KeggER-'s Avatar


-KeggER-
01.08.2014 , 12:42 PM | #13
Ya know, I don't recall making anyone read this thread or come to the Pot5 server, let alone making someone get an iPhone..

Also, I don't recall hearing of much GSF going on in other servers... Especially in the "server forums" so I post it here for those who ARE interested.

Your mentality of junking up a thread that doesn't pertain to you with trolls is fail. Obviously these are not the droids you are looking for, move along, move along...

Kthanxbai
Keggr - Pot5 [Def Squad] Imperial GSF Pilot / BH

PEW PEW to KILL

reclipsed's Avatar


reclipsed
01.08.2014 , 03:28 PM | #14
Thinking about my previous post, it did have trollish parts in it and for that I respectfully apologize. Carry on.
I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.
― Friedrich Nietzsche

-Shadowfist-'s Avatar


-Shadowfist-
01.08.2014 , 03:44 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
But hey maybe I should make a thread for Jung Ma here too, and others could make threads for Bastion, Shadowlands, TEH, etc. In fact why don't we make the whole first page of the GSF forums a bunch of ads. See the problem that happens
Why would you make an entire thread to talk to yourself? The majority of active posters here are Pot5. We are discussing GSF with them, in the GSF forums.


Quote: Originally Posted by Fractalsponge View Post
How about you guys tone it down a bit? The more I see this Pot5 spam in the GSF subforum, the LESS likely I am to consider rolling a GSF toon there.
So, you're the "it's too loud, keep it down, it's so loud on the forums it hurts my eyes" type? Not sure you're Pot5 material anyways. Anything else I can do to keep you away?


Quote: Originally Posted by reclipsed View Post
But seeing multiple infomercials just makes me pass the thread.
Lol. Obviously. You sure passed this one right by.


Quote: Originally Posted by Slivovidze View Post
Pot5 sure is like a new iPhone. Every one of "them" has to get it, most of the others will just let them, and some others will blame them for using it.

I'm in EU so no chance coming there, but I wouldn't anways because I am iPhone hater :P
Did you.. just.. try to compare gaming servers to iphones? In an extremely poorly worded manner that makes no sense? You wouldn't even survive gen chat on Pot5. You're not invited either.


Sorry you all get so mad about us enjoying GSF on our server. I'm sure you'd understand if you could comprehend how much better/enjoyable it is.
There is no peace, there is anger
There is no fear, there is power
There is no death, there is immortality
There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.

LegoUniverseBC's Avatar


LegoUniverseBC
01.08.2014 , 05:51 PM | #16
How is Black Squadron compared to Death Squadron? Are there a decent amount of players in it?

Armonddd's Avatar


Armonddd
01.08.2014 , 06:04 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by LegoUniverseBC View Post
How is Black Squadron compared to Death Squadron? Are there a decent amount of players in it?
I tend to see more Black Squadron players on at any given time, but I've also never seen Death Squadron lose to Black Squadron in premade vs premade.

That said, Black Squadron probably plays against pugs more often. Death Squadron probably plays against premades more often. And because of lower Republic population, it's probably easier to get two Black Squadron premades into one match.
Space Ace of <Death Squadron>, <Black Squadron>, <Eclipse Squadron>, and <solo da>

LegoUniverseBC's Avatar


LegoUniverseBC
01.08.2014 , 06:07 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Armonddd View Post
I tend to see more Black Squadron players on at any given time, but I've also never seen Death Squadron lose to Black Squadron in premade vs premade.

That said, Black Squadron probably plays against pugs more often. Death Squadron probably plays against premades more often. And because of lower Republic population, it's probably easier to get two Black Squadron premades into one match.
Sounds good, i'll still roll a pub because I like the look of there ships more but it seems like the GSF on Pot5 are pretty good matches. I look forward to fighting you and your guild!

Wuxtry's Avatar


Wuxtry
01.08.2014 , 06:11 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by LegoUniverseBC View Post
How is Black Squadron compared to Death Squadron? Are there a decent amount of players in it?
I have a toon in both. When GSF was released I got on a toon to play with Nixx'd (played in closed beta with him) . Then joined him in Black Squadron... But one day on a banker alt I saw Keggerr (Guildy from Imperial Pilots in SWG) and joined Death Squadron on my main.

Both guilds have mouthy entertainment and quiet professionals. Both are great folks who will get you in a group or offer help. Both are awesome people who are GSF freaks. I dont think any of us have touched the ground game since launch.

I know there are folks who think we are running ads or trying to steal and what not. Truth is POT5 has action and folks who love GSF. I would like to see more people/guilds and people helping the prefs and freebies when the time comes. I am sure it will happen on this server.
Socratesz - Jiggo-
P'eek- Wuxtry
CE Regulator
Prophecy of the Five

LegoUniverseBC's Avatar


LegoUniverseBC
01.08.2014 , 06:18 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Wuxtry View Post
I have a toon in both. When GSF was released I got on a toon to play with Nixx'd (played in closed beta with him) . Then joined him in Black Squadron... But one day on a banker alt I saw Keggerr (Guildy from Imperial Pilots in SWG) and joined Death Squadron on my main.

Both guilds have mouthy entertainment and quiet professionals. Both are great folks who will get you in a group or offer help. Both are awesome people who are GSF freaks. I dont think any of us have touched the ground game since launch.

I know there are folks who think we are running ads or trying to steal and what not. Truth is POT5 has action and folks who love GSF. I would like to see more people/guilds and people helping the prefs and freebies when the time comes. I am sure it will happen on this server.
Thanks sounds great! Might even transfer my main since he has fully geared out ships.