Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion Gift Spreadsheet

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Companion Gift Spreadsheet

Bristol
01.08.2014 , 07:31 AM | #1
I have been using the PNG Companion Gift Guide for as long as I can remember and finally turned it into an Excel Database (Giftdb.xlsx) that I am sharing read access to from my Google Drive.

For those without MS Excel, I have made the filter-able tab into a free obvibase.com database. No pretty colours, but it works pretty good.

The Tabs "Imperial" and "Republic" are basically a textural equivalent of the PNG Guide.

I have added the tab "Filtered Selection" that allows you to filter all of the options: For example, you can set your character's sex to "Male", Class to "Bounty Hunter" and Disposition to "Love", "Favorite" & "Like". This way you see the specified results only.
..-. .-. .- .. ... . .-. / -... .-. .. ... - --- .-..
.--. ..- .-. --. .

Bristol
01.08.2014 , 09:05 AM | #2
For those without MS Excel, I have made the filter-able tab into a free obvibase.com database. No pretty colours, but it works pretty good.
..-. .-. .- .. ... . .-. / -... .-. .. ... - --- .-..
.--. ..- .-. --. .

psandak
01.08.2014 , 11:19 AM | #3
I hate to say this, but you did not have to do all that work:

SWTOR-spy companion list has all that information and more.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Ulunnes (Commando)
Zaggema (Sin) Daellia (Merc) Carrud (Marauder) Quith'edi'ata (Operative)

high end schematics * best crew skills * crew skill money making * Probability 101
"You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give it to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something else" Steve Jobs

AlrikFassbauer
01.08.2014 , 11:58 AM | #4
Thank you anyway. I've been looking for an handy file like this for offline work.
I'm a bad player.
I have no good reputation.
I never will.
Only bad reputation.