12 Rules of PvP Pros!

Essence_of_Light

Rules of a PvP Pro! By: Essence_of_Light

Rule #1: As a pro it is your job to call your teammates chumps, idiots, losers, or retarded so they know you're top dog.

Rule #2: If you're not playing the FoTM you're not a true pro.

Rule #3: Always ignore the team plan. If you follow the plan then you're on a guaranteed road to failure.

Rule #4: Ignore calls of enemy forces incoming. It is a lie, you're teammate is trying to lure you over there so you are stuck on guard duty!

Rule #5: If you lose, it is because your teammates suck at the game; make sure to yell at them to remind them of that

Rule #6: Brag about your score; it'll make your teammates strive so one day they may be worthy to gaze upon your amazingness

Rule #7: If you happen to be guarding make sure to fight far away from the nodes to make sure enemies have no chance of getting close to it

Rule #8: You died? It is your team's fault. They didn't make sure to protect you as a #1 priority.

Rule #9: As a pro, it is not your job to be guarding the node. Leave it so you can get back to the main battle!

Rule #10: Did you lose a 1v1? Don't fret, it was because they were hacking. Make sure to report them for that!

Rule #11: As a pro it is your job to report everyone on your team if they cause you to lose; such bads should be banned 4 lyfe!

Rule #12: As a pro, never call incoming. It is not your job to stoop so low as calling for help to your "teammates"; it'll make you look weak!

These rules were confirmed by the official P.R.E.M.A.D.E.S (Pros Ruling Everyone Making Absurdly Desperate Endeavors-to Succeed) and written by a player of a Smash Marauder and MM Sniper!

Note: This thread was based off of 2 things: Real occurrences when these so called "pros" did one of these 12 things, and xAraen's thread of The 10 Rules of Marauders.

:cool:

Edited by Essence_of_Light

Rule #8: You died? It is your team's fault. They didn't make sure to protect you as a #1 priority.
:cool:

LOL at this. I just was in warzone where one healer (Dupernallen his nickname)died at mid, said we sux we are going to lose because noone is defending him and we should be helping him. So he and his tank friend (yes he had a tank who guarded him and still whined that he wasn't defended) just went to sit on one node to the end of the match. And was only saying its useless we sux, no teamplay etc.

Awesome people like that on repulic ToFN side. :D

LOL at this. I just was in warzone where one healer (Dupernallen his nickname)died at mid, said we sux we are going to lose because noone is defending him and we should be helping him. So he and his tank friend (yes he had a tank who guarded him and still whined that he wasn't defended) just went to sit on one node to the end of the match. And was only saying its useless we sux, no teamplay etc.

Awesome people like that on repulic ToFN side. :D

What a coincidence.... or was it... :eek:

Lets not forget #13: Always go off node, especially if not a stealth class. It doesn't matter that they can see me and call for help, I can deal with 50 of them. So what if I get killed 10 times in hypergates and waste a huge amount of time running in nova, I distracted them by giving them a good laugh as I slowly trudged to their side and started capping. I was half a second away from finishing the cap before their lucky stealther mezzed me and I was jumped by a marauder, meh they were a noob team, no real team leaves a stealther to guard.

Rule 7 would never happen to a real pro for the simple reason that a pro won't get stuck on guard. Nor will a pro help out for 1 inc. If someone calls inc for one person they shouldnt be guarding in the first place and one enemy is not worth the time it takes to get there, it cuts deep into dps and you need a couple more enemies for a proper smash.

Rule 7 would never happen to a real pro for the simple reason that a pro won't get stuck on guard. Nor will a pro help out for 1 inc. If someone calls inc for one person they shouldnt be guarding in the first place and one enemy is not worth the time it takes to get there, it cuts deep into dps and you need a couple more enemies for a proper smash.

Calling inc for 1 person is okay.

Helping for one person may or not be. I always tell my guildies to be ready to send one just in case it gets bad, 'cause you never know.

If you don't call incs at least for the sake of communication, ur doign it rong

Calling inc for 1 person is okay.

Helping for one person may or not be. I always tell my guildies to be ready to send one just in case it gets bad, 'cause you never know.

If you don't call incs at least for the sake of communication, ur doign it rong

Your post is far too serious and helpful to belong in this thread.

As a pro i am to busy fighting to win to talk in ops chat other then calling inc. Only One rule

Ya but u forgot to check ur map and notice 5 ppl teammates running to cap ur home pylon! best part? none remain to defend it always best openner on hypergates:D:D:D