Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Phoenix, AZ!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Phoenix, AZ!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Floredon
01.30.2014 , 10:13 PM | #41
Any chance you'd do a Community Cantina in Los Angeles?

Raidou_Kuzonoha
01.31.2014 , 10:55 PM | #42
It was great seeing you guys, wish I could have stayed longer but alas I couldn't park at the regency (motorcycles bad) and my time was limited. I would like to thank you for coming out to spend some time with us and I do hope you will do so again. It was great putting some faces to the game and even though I never got to ask my question, one day I know it'll get answered -- "What is it with boss beasts with big saggy butts?" Gharj, Gargath, heck even the Eyeless - I"m a melee dps, I need to look at that the whole fight! lol,

Thanks again, looking forward to another wonderful year with you guys and gals. keep up the awesome job

Mike from Phoenix

BrianAC
01.31.2014 , 11:13 PM | #43
So what kind of information was released at this event?

chuixupu
02.01.2014 , 12:31 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Floredon View Post
Any chance you'd do a Community Cantina in Los Angeles?
They did one in both LA and SD last summer. They'll probably be back again for the conventions.

Quote: Originally Posted by BrianAC View Post
So what kind of information was released at this event?
Probably nothing, since nothing of any significance has ever really been released at them before other than some images of upcoming, but known future content. I don't think they've ever announced anything special.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

MisterBlackJack
02.01.2014 , 10:46 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
They did one in both LA and SD last summer. They'll probably be back again for the conventions.

Probably nothing, since nothing of any significance has ever really been released at them before other than some images of upcoming, but known future content. I don't think they've ever announced anything special.
yeah the closest thing of future content was the GSF teaser video everything else was things we all knew were coming
THE FORCE FIGHTS WITH ME.....IN THE C.E. V.I.P LOUNGE

Trooperclay
02.01.2014 , 11:33 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
No admission fee! Just show up and enjoy

Haha, our studio is located in Austin so we are kind of *always* in Texas. Last year we had an event in both Dallas and Austin, we will most likely be doing an Austin event later in the year again.

-eric
I'll totally be there!
For a thousand generations, the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times... before the Empire...

LG_XxLegacyxX
02.02.2014 , 06:07 PM | #47
Courtney I have yet to email you, but since your job is to read and moderate the forums I thought I'd post the 501st pictures of the Phoenix Cantina tour here. It's technically an album I have on my facebook account, but it's open to the public. You can download the photos so no need to send them to your work email. Especially since hotmail only allows 12MB or something for attachments. Enjoy them . It was great seeing you guys come out to AZ, and glad we got some questions answered

From us at the Dune Sea Garrison of the 501st Legion, we thank you, Bioware, for keeping up the great work on
Star Wars: The Old Republic™!

Eric Musco, Courtney Woods, and Ben (last name I do not know) are featured in the photos I took.

https://www.facebook.com/riosmcdowel...4630289&type=3

- Rio Silas McDowell
Acting Public Relations Officer for the Dune Sea Garrison
501st Legion -- DZ 27920
OPA GUNGAN STYLE
Daedra (Karagatzu) [The Bastion]
<The Last Dark Reapers> & <PURgE> PvP/PvE guild

Chemmie
02.03.2014 , 12:58 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by LG_XxLegacyxX View Post
Courtney I have yet to email you, but since your job is to read and moderate the forums I thought I'd post the 501st pictures of the Phoenix Cantina tour here. It's technically an album I have on my facebook account, but it's open to the public. You can download the photos so no need to send them to your work email. Especially since hotmail only allows 12MB or something for attachments. Enjoy them . It was great seeing you guys come out to AZ, and glad we got some questions answered

From us at the Dune Sea Garrison of the 501st Legion, we thank you, Bioware, for keeping up the great work on
Star Wars: The Old Republic™!

Eric Musco, Courtney Woods, and Ben (last name I do not know) are featured in the photos I took.

https://www.facebook.com/riosmcdowel...4630289&type=3

- Rio Silas McDowell
Acting Public Relations Officer for the Dune Sea Garrison
501st Legion -- DZ 27920
LOVED the pics forwarded them on my website. -Chem
www.SwtorStyles.com

"SWTOR Styles" fansite with pictures of Gear/Weapons/

Companions/Housing Etc.

Jcamp
02.07.2014 , 02:17 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
We will have a full list of the cities for you soon, but I can tell you that our February location will be Atlanta, GA.
Please update the blog, or the facebook events calendar, or tweet something on this topic. I'm waiting to see when & where the Atlanta one is.

Thx
Joe