Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Phoenix, AZ!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Phoenix, AZ!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kevmascolcha
01.08.2014 , 04:56 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Kurin View Post
Courtney, Please clarify the start time. On facebook it simply says 8pm. On the website here it says 8pm CDT. AZ is, of course, always in MST. I'm assuming the event starts at 8pm MST, but I know I don't want to be 2 hours late.

Also, thanks for putting Phoenix on the map. And you've chosen an excellent time of year to visit. Should be a high of around 75, sunny and clear. Fun times for everyone!
This. Clarify start time please.
Server: Ebon Hawk
My Main:
Lord Khund Colcha, Sith Juggernaught

Yaakovben
01.08.2014 , 08:16 PM | #22
I went to the one in the SF Bay Area , it was great! Those you in area should goooooo!

BatMorph
01.09.2014 , 07:42 AM | #23
Finally, My wife and I can't wait to meet you all there
Sanguinem Genus - Warning...This guild is NOT for the weak. We are located on The Ebon Hawk.

Yuppy
01.09.2014 , 09:22 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by LegoUniverseBC View Post
Awesome! I'll be their, can't wait to finally meet Musco in person.
Please for the love of god record this, or come back and fill everyone in here on what is being worked on, or going to be seen in the future plans! Seeing as how all forms of communication with the players (via forums non existent) on what is happening or being worked on in this game is strictly through the Cantina tours now!
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Uh... MMO's are not for people who have a "..couple of hours or so per week". Changing MMO's to cater to people who have no business playing MMO's has almost ruined the entire industry. But why stop there?

CourtneyWoods
01.09.2014 , 09:42 AM | #25 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Kurin View Post
Courtney, Please clarify the start time. On facebook it simply says 8pm. On the website here it says 8pm CDT. AZ is, of course, always in MST. I'm assuming the event starts at 8pm MST, but I know I don't want to be 2 hours late.

Also, thanks for putting Phoenix on the map. And you've chosen an excellent time of year to visit. Should be a high of around 75, sunny and clear. Fun times for everyone!
I have updated the blog so that it is MST - Thanks for the catch!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Jobeleca
01.09.2014 , 12:15 PM | #26
I live in North Carolina, are there any community Cantinas scheduled for my state? Or failing that, Virginia or South Carolina?
To bathe a cat takes brute force, perservance, courage of conviction - and a cat.
The last ingredient is usually hardest to come by.
- Stephen Baker

Crazeegamer
01.10.2014 , 04:04 AM | #27
can't wait!!, something finally awesome and gaming related in az :]. I will probably leave about 6ish, so i'm better safe than sorry and won't miss out.

Like a previous comment said, what exactly goes down at these things?
Keeper out.

Gidrea
01.13.2014 , 01:22 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
I have updated the blog so that it is MST - Thanks for the catch!
Thank you for clarifying.

Wow, I asked this question right off and got flamed for it.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Randava - The Harbinger

Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you chose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

JourrnoRush
01.16.2014 , 03:55 AM | #29
Come to Vegas. When the Cantina Tour is over, then we can do other fun activities!

LtGeneralGezlin
01.16.2014 , 11:04 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Not at all. We are currently planning to have Cantina Tours around NYCC and PAX East.

This year we are going to continue trying to have a Cantina Tour once a month. We are extending these tours to cities that do not have major conventions as well.
Then might I suggest something in Colorado? We have some cool places in Denver for Cantina tours. And we have our Comic Con coming up in June, so... *Hint Hint*
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
55 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 46 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 55 Marauder, 53 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.