Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Phoenix, AZ!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Phoenix, AZ!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Talorra
01.06.2014 , 09:49 PM | #11
Very excited that you're stopping by Phoenix! I'll be there with a few others from our guild.
M'arik <Intrepid> 16-player Progression The Harbinger
IntrepidOps.com | Live Stream | Recruitment Thread | @Twitter

DJektor
01.06.2014 , 10:41 PM | #12
I never learned abouts no time changes because in Arizona we never change the time. What do you do at a Cantina tour for 3 hours? Drink and talk about swtor or are there mysterious going onings that I should know about? Free tauntauns don't count.

PS. I will not be buying Mr. Musco a drink because he blew up my friends space ship in front of thousands of people.

CrazyMcGee
01.06.2014 , 11:20 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Not at all. We are currently planning to have Cantina Tours around NYCC and PAX East.

This year we are going to continue trying to have a Cantina Tour once a month. We are extending these tours to cities that do not have major conventions as well.
So, if that budget is doing so well, when's the next APAC event?

kevmascolcha
01.07.2014 , 02:34 AM | #14
Can we get a clarification for the time? Is it 8PM or 6PM in Arizona Time?
Server: Ebon Hawk
My Main:
Lord Khund Colcha, Sith Juggernaught

SirMannii
01.07.2014 , 02:49 AM | #15
A quick guess is that you have a lot of players in Europe as well both in the UK, Germany and Scandinavia. When will we have some sort of love from the developers? Dreamhack in Sweden would be an awesome meeting point but I guess your budget wont get you to either London, Berlin or Stockholm.
<Ruthless>
FAMOUSLY FURIOUS
Idling on Carrick Station since December 14th, 2011.

Aries_cz
01.07.2014 , 09:03 AM | #16
Hello Courtney and other Devs. Are there plans for Cantina Tour in parallel with GamesCom again? Or GamesCom presence on its own?
Supreme Commander of all riots yet to come
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

Gwyd-Ian
01.07.2014 , 11:35 AM | #17
Is there any chance at all, that you could have a Cantina in Auckland, New Zealand. We may be the Tatooine of Earth. You know the place farthest from the bright center and all that. But we would like to see you guys here at an Armageddon Con. some time.
We are all linked, for the force binds us all together.

Rambeezy
01.07.2014 , 03:36 PM | #18
When are y'all coming to New Orleans?

Andryah
01.07.2014 , 11:09 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyMcGee View Post
So, if that budget is doing so well, when's the next APAC event?
Didn't you get the memo? The APAC event is going to be in Phoenix.
Judgments are often inaccurate because the brain relies on cognitive biases over hard evidence. Cognitive bias is the tendency to make irrational judgments in consistent patterns. Researchers have found that cognitive bias wreaks havoc by forcing people to make poor, irrational judgments.

Kurin
01.08.2014 , 09:03 AM | #20
Courtney, Please clarify the start time. On facebook it simply says 8pm. On the website here it says 8pm CDT. AZ is, of course, always in MST. I'm assuming the event starts at 8pm MST, but I know I don't want to be 2 hours late.

Also, thanks for putting Phoenix on the map. And you've chosen an excellent time of year to visit. Should be a high of around 75, sunny and clear. Fun times for everyone!
<insert lots of characters here>- The Harbinger - Invictus guild.