Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is this thing on?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nmyownworld
01.06.2014 , 02:57 PM | #21
Congrats, and welcome!

LtGeneralGezlin
01.06.2014 , 02:58 PM | #22
Welcome! Not all of us are sharks Quick question, now that you are doing the job that Amber did, will you be in charge of doing the Companions 101 blog? Any change when that will return?
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
60 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 57 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 60 Marauder, 57 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

Kleli
01.06.2014 , 02:58 PM | #23
Welcome!
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side".

LtGeneralGezlin
01.06.2014 , 02:59 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Hello Ms. Watson, I hope your time here isn't too stressful. Kind of sad to see you're only interested in PvE, no love for us story folks
Honestly, I would consider PVE and story the same thing...
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
60 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 57 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 60 Marauder, 57 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

znihilist
01.06.2014 , 03:00 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey everyone!

My name is Tait Watson and I am the newest member of the Community team here at BioWare Austin! I will be taking over a number of the things that Amber Green did previously, so I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself before you started seeing me show up on the forums. One of the many things I will be doing (and the part that will be most apparent) is gathering information for the development team through the Bug Report forums, so you will primarily find me hanging out in there.

I have been gaming for the better part of 20 years, and I have been playing Star Warsô: The Old Republicô since its launch. Iím a huge PVE fan, and tend to spend a lot of time doing Flashpoints and Operations, but I also compete in my fair share of Warzones. I have way too many alts, but Iím okay with that!

Itís such an honor to be able to work on something that Iíve been following for so long, and itís going to be amazing getting to come into work with the team here in Austin and interacting with all of you on the forums.

I look forward to hanging out with you all!

- Tait
Run! Run away when you still can
SWTOR: KotFE, Rise of the Can't Talk About it Now.

Tatile
01.06.2014 , 03:07 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
Honestly, I would consider PVE and story the same thing...
Well, true that there's no story content in PvP, but "this dude is evil, go to this planet and kill him, once a week for the next four months" isn't quite the same as "terrorists have planted a bomb underneath Kaas City, be a dear, would you?"

Or maybe I just miss Mr. Freed and the Agent story

TaitWatson
01.06.2014 , 03:09 PM | #27 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post

Amber isn't stepping down is she?
Nope! Amber has accepted a different position at BioWare Austin and is now a Live Producer! She's still around, just behind the scenes.

Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
Welcome! Will you be doing patch notes from now on as well?
I will be taking over the Patch Notes, but not immediately. Sometime in the next week or two they will be transitioned over to me.
Tait "pariahloki" Watson | Community Production Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

CourtneyWoods
01.06.2014 , 03:11 PM | #28 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
Welcome! Not all of us are sharks Quick question, now that you are doing the job that Amber did, will you be in charge of doing the Companions 101 blog? Any change when that will return?
Hi there!

I am actually the person in charge of our blog content, including the Companions 101 blogs. We do plan on doing more blogs of that type. Stay tuned, we have some very fun in lore things coming your way for the site!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

LegoUniverseBC
01.06.2014 , 03:20 PM | #29
Welcome! The Devs are always great with the community and I look forward to having you around!

Magnusheart
01.06.2014 , 03:22 PM | #30
Dear Tait

Nice to meet you, so..

Dreadseed Helmet, Master Hunter's Headgear(bba rep vendor) missing voice modulation.

Kallig's Countenance, Emperor's Brain Mask, and the old Columi Sith Marauder helmet models rebroke and never were fixed to work under hoods like they were originally. (I CAN PROVIDE PICTURES WITH PROOF)

Saber Throw doesn't stay attached to the Color Crystal equipped to the player's weapon.

Marka Ragnos's Crown for male body types has our head stick out from the Back.

Flourish is still broken, it still sheaths our weapons then the weapon flies out, and you guys added emote text, so now when people do it, it spams the chat box. (same with legacy /knight etc why you guys decided this I'll never know.)

No One explained why the HK-51 customization was removed from the Oricron Rep vendor. after the first hour of game launch.

Investigator's Chestpeice and the Pathfinder Chestpiece still have a Double Hood. (And so does Darth Marr's NPC)

[Insert a picture of me crying with a lightsaber through 1st grade and college here]