Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class story mission achievements and some others are not granted retroactively

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Class story mission achievements and some others are not granted retroactively
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

FREIMENSCH
01.04.2014 , 08:17 AM | #1
I have Sith Inq , Bounty Hunter , Trooper , Smuggler , Jedi Sage characters on different stage of their story missions, but don't have any achievement for already completed story mission.
Also, these story missions were completed before any achievement system was introduced.

But, something strange, only my Jedi Knight has all achievements for story missions (leveled before achievement system also).

Such problem with companion affection achievement, all at max affection, but no achievement - at least solved by giving any present to companion.
Another similar problem with 50lvl achievement - solved by lvling to 51 lvl

But I don't know how I can 'push' story mission achievements

Julietka
01.05.2014 , 08:12 AM | #2
I have returned to the game recently and have same problem with my main Sage character (it was 50lvl year ago).
So, I have empty achievements for story missions too =(

Bioware, can you fix this, please

FREIMENSCH
01.05.2014 , 11:09 AM | #3
Have finished looking through bug forum, didn't find any similar issues (only partially missing achievements) . So thinking it's a problem caused by latest patches

Telaan
01.05.2014 , 08:13 PM | #4
I have this problem on all my characters for all previously completed achievements. I understand the ones involving kill tracking, as that didn't exist prior to achievement system. However many achievements cannot be completed due to the missions being non-repeatable. Google has not yielded any answers for work arounds.

BW if you're unable to fix the issue with retroactive recognition of achievements please allow us to repeat the stories/missions.
Kype Lightwave/Telaan Lightwave -Pot5- "Pistols' RP Apprentice"
Telaan Lightwave Pre-CU Jedi Knight -JKO- Bloodfin
Master LS/Master Defender/Healing 2xxx/Enhancer xxx3

Maranea
01.06.2014 , 04:57 PM | #5
Hey, I'm suffering this issue too! The game didn't seem to scan my codex entries either, so I'm missing a ton of achievements I should have gotten. I'm going to try to send tickets in-game until it gets resolved.

This is a quote from the official blog post from the achievement introduction:

Quote:
On day one, we will automatically grant Achievements for everything that can be easily verified and tracked on your character. Any quests you have completed, codices you have found, items you have, pets or vehicles you have collected, or levels you have attained will all be counted towards immediately updating your Achievement progress. You will likely find that you have many Achievements already when you log in to Game Update 2.0 for the first time.

FREIMENSCH
01.07.2014 , 03:44 AM | #6
It's weird.
Checked my imp achievement for datacrons on Balmorra - empty
Checked my codex for same datacrons - completed
And I can't obtain them again on same character - they are already used
So, I need to level up new imp (I have only one imp character) just to get Datacron master achievement

Same with Loremaster achievement and lore objects

BW, please, run your 'achievement pusher' again

Bstr
01.07.2014 , 10:01 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by FREIMENSCH View Post
But I don't know how I can 'push' story mission achievements
Make sure to log into each of your characters. Only will the story missions and other achievements be "pushed" if you log into that character.

Make sure that you have all the datacrons for an achievement on one character. The achievement does not track the datacrons across characters. Also, make sure to log in on that character.

EDIT: All the datacrons for one side for a planet. For example, on Balmorra, you must get all the Republic Datacrons on a Republic toon to unlock the Republic version of the achievement. Tatooine will give the achievement if you only get one of the Cunning datacrons in the bases, since you cannot go into the other faction's base.

EDIT 2: You may need to play for an hour or go to a new location for them to log.
Bobuster: Sab. Guns. Robcase: Seer Sage Jr An'val: Def. Guard. ShepardCmd: S.S. Vang.
Bosat'ta: Bodyguard Merc. Bophia: Anni. Maurader Borbend: Med. Op.
<Republic's Hammer> <Reformation> Jung-Ma Server

FREIMENSCH
01.07.2014 , 01:23 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Bstr View Post
Make sure to log into each of your characters. Only will the story missions and other achievements be "pushed" if you log into that character.

Make sure that you have all the datacrons for an achievement on one character. The achievement does not track the datacrons across characters. Also, make sure to log in on that character.
Ofc i logged on all characters, relogged multiple times - didn't work
About datacrons - you can't have all datacrons on one character, as Imp version (Balmorra, Taris) is existing.
So now i'm missing imp datacrons -> so no achievement

Mugen_no_Jidai
01.07.2014 , 04:39 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Bstr View Post
Nope that's completely wrong, it most certainly is tracked across all characters. It doesn't matter which toons that you have unlocked which datacrons on, they all should count toward the planetary total. Beastmaster, Loremaster, Galactic Explorer, any of the ops or PvP achievement are all the same, do them on any toon and they should be updating toward the whole.

There are a number of achievements that seem to be bugged retroactively, though most I've seen reported are items.

FREIMENSCH
01.09.2014 , 08:22 AM | #10
Any news about a fix or smth ?