Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Race Emotes and Legacy Class Customization Options

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Legacy Race Emotes and Legacy Class Customization Options

BDSMKane
01.03.2014 , 11:42 PM | #1
I haven't noticed a thread for this before, and I've thought about it for a while, so finally decided to try posting. To clarify what I'm asking for, I'm hoping that they add additional Legacy racial unlocks, either separate from the current unlock or added to it, that would unlock the racial social emotes for different races. For example, the Rattataki unlock would allow every race in the Legacy to use Shadow Box, and the Twi'lek unlock would allow race in the Legacy to use Parlor Dance. It's a rather simple addition, and would either reward those who have played multiple races, or give more motivation for the CM/Legacy unlocks to be purchased.

As for the other half, certain classes currently get customization options unique to their class(tattoos, brand-like scars), and I also believe that should be expanded, as well as given to every race that is unlocked for that class through Legacy. The Bounty Hunter tattoos, for example, should be allowed on every class that has unlocked it in the Bounty Hunter Legacy, as well as be available to classes that create Bounty Hunter with unlocked Legacy races(like a Mirialan or Miraluka).

If anyone else agrees that these changes would be a nice addition, and would expand on the customization and visual enjoyment of the game, please reply. Additionally, if anyone has any further ideas along these lines, or comments about my ideas, I would love to hear any feedback.

JFTravis
01.10.2014 , 08:51 PM | #2
I'd be all for it. That way, more folks would notice that the scanning beam from the Cyborg /scan emote comes from the character's feet, rather than head. I suppose, if enough people complain about it, they might actually fix it.

Nah, who am I kidding?..

eldefail
05.15.2014 , 11:19 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by JFTravis View Post
I'd be all for it. That way, more folks would notice that the scanning beam from the Cyborg /scan emote comes from the character's feet, rather than head. I suppose, if enough people complain about it, they might actually fix it.

Nah, who am I kidding?..
If enough people remind EA that these things could sell more race unlocks in the cash shop they might consider it worth the time.