Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Another Customization Update Please

BDSMKane
03.03.2014 , 01:39 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
I'd like to be able to use the slave markings that Inquisitor's have on ALL the races, not just the 'pre 1.2 patch' races (Human, Twi'lek, Rattataki, DS Zabrak, & Pureblood) My Sorc is a Mirialan, and while I was able to make do with the scar options, I think it's kinda sad they can't get slave markings.

Also, Maybe add the human hair colors to the other races as well, the purple hair color would go great with my Bounty Hunter.
Your first comment is also part of the second paragraph of this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=711475. That link goes to a thread I posted about two months ago asking that unlocked Legacy races share their racial emotes(Parlor Dance, Shadow Box, etc) as well as get access to class-specific customization options(like the slave markings for Inquisitor). It also goes further in asking that the class-specific customization options are unlocked through class Legacy unlocks(so Inquisitor Legacy would allow you to make any class with slave markings.)

Alec_Fortescue
03.03.2014 , 01:52 PM | #22
Need more hairstyle for humanoids and the long hair for males fixed. Hairline is still broken. >_>

Edre
03.03.2014 , 02:45 PM | #23
Please, please, please, yes. Signed! Signed multiple times! It was so exciting to get the customization kiosk and such a bummer to see it left stagnant after the first launch.

And please, more faces for the Sith. I hate having 4 faces--period. 1 for each body style, with various pointy bits being the only distinguishing features. So immersion breaking on my favorite species.

Gwena
03.03.2014 , 06:05 PM | #24
I just wanted to pop back in and echo Alec_Fortescue and Nichos_Ketra's suggestions that any new hairstyles (and possibly the current ones) be given normal hairlines. I don't want Lord Elrond hair, the receding hairline look, or the huge forehead look. :/

Also, I like the idea of class specific tattoos/scars being available to all characters of that class, not just human. My Miraluka is a Sith Warrior, why can't he get a tattoo? Sure, tattoos could potentially overlap with certain species specific customization options (ex: Mirialan tattoos), but goodness knows that is already an issue with Cathar complexions/patterns, and it is something that could simply be left up to each individual player.

Jewelry options would be amazing too, for both the ladies and the gents. Earrings, chokers, circlets, nose rings, etc. But small and simple, no big flashy hoops and garishly colored bits; being part of character creation, these would need to be fairly versatile and classic, like the stuff Sith Purebloods get.

I'd also love to see more makeup options that are more subtle or classic looking. You know, lightly smokey eyeshadow with a subtle pinkish lip balm, or some sultry black eyeliner with ruby red lipstick (properly applied, none of this "let's apply lip liner, fill in the lips, and then forget to put on the actual lipstick" nonsense) So please don't let whoever designed the current makeup do this.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

UnluckyHero
03.04.2014 , 12:27 AM | #25
Maybe also bring in the Klantooinian species as an option? I mean, you brought in a bunch of cats.
Why not add a race of dogs that were screwed over by the Hutts?

Zinthalos
07.11.2014 , 10:20 AM | #26
Please Bioware, add more customization options
/signed

DomiSotto
07.11.2014 , 06:16 PM | #27
I would really want to see more colored tats to make Kiffar like characters. Apparently there are none for females, and very few for the males, all of then black and red. Since Riggs used to have the tattoo like Quinlan, can't we have it added to the custom options, please, please?

Oriental faces. Seriously, there is no single Oriental face for a female - I really wanted to create a Martial Artists type character for my Jedi, and aww, no luck.

Zabracks' horn patters separated from hair options. Bao-Dur's horn pattern (it is really simple, really!) More tatoos, including geometric ones! Imp Zabs with eyes not rimmed in red. Seriously.

Twileks - can someone tell me why males get human ears and females get soft knobs? More patterns would be cool, preferably not in polka dot style. Bright green tw'ilek.

Human hair unlocked for the recolor the basic human races.

XiamaraSimi
07.12.2014 , 10:29 AM | #28
For the love of whatever diety of each person who reads this, more customization options please. Bioware you would make so much money from me if you added in more customization options, especially in regards to hair and non human races... my zab and cathar are relegated to only crafting because I hate their lack of customization so much

Not only that, but I like to change things up with my toons often, and with 14 of them, that's a lot if kiosk charges if the non human ones actually got stepped up to it...
The Xiamara Legacy Jung Ma Nightmare Squadron
Simi, Anyamara, Anyankha, Apollimi, Xiamara, Betanya, S'imi, Kitsune'tsuki, Shi'ara, Tayanna, Asuka
BIOWARE PLEASE FIX THE BROKEN IMPERIAL SOR INTROS, ITS BEEN 8+ MONTHS!