Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Another Customization Update Please

ban-canal
01.28.2014 , 08:42 PM | #11
/signed some leku wraps would be great as my fav. clases have been miralin and twi'lek, a new species with it might be cool to like a togruta or something

Nichos_Ketra
01.28.2014 , 11:08 PM | #12
Please oh please oh please make another customization update! Especially if existing and new hairstyles and color can be equalized among the different species. Even if that means separate packs for each.

There's also a few customization options I'd like to suggest:
  • Female hairstyle with braid in back. Bangs with normal hairline in front similar to styles 20 and 21. Bangs could be wider and on the left, though.
  • Male hairstyle with short, low-tied ponytail and bangs with a normal hairline.
  • Male hairstyle with braid in back. Can have bangs. Regular hairline.
  • Male long ponytail. Can be tied high, samurai style. Regular hairline.
  • Hazel eyes.
  • Teal eyes.
  • Amber eyes.
  • Heterochromic (complete) eyes. Examples include one blue and one green eye, one blue and one brown, one brown and one green, etc.
  • Albino eyes.

JadiNaga
01.29.2014 , 05:36 AM | #13
We really need a hair pack for Sith! I was very disappointed to discover that the only hair pack so far is for humans only. New makeup for all would also be cool.

And for the love of puppies, can we have a social clothing pack or 3???? Cultural social clothing for all the races would be AMAZING!

Oh and MORE EYE COLORS! YES, I'D PAY FOR THEM! LOL
Jadi-Jen'jidai
For passion has come to the verge and leaps headlong to the blind abyss, yet gathers thereby the strength of deeps, and eddies a moment and swirls and sweeps till peril is one with bliss! ~Harriet L. Childe Pemberton

Gundqr
01.29.2014 , 04:07 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Obreck View Post
They could at least extend the new human hair styles to the other races that use "human" hair. Silly that even cyborgs can't access them.

Lekku wraps/decorations would be nice too.

This.

I think a large reason why we see so many humans on the fleet is specifically because of the "new" hairstyles. If those hairstyles were unlocked for the other races that were applicable, we would see a return to the diversity that we had prior to them. More options are always good.
Ghamora - 55 Powertech Akoni - 55 Comando
Thundagá - Sorcerer Leari - Sentinel
The Ebonheart Legacy

Zalanox
01.29.2014 , 04:25 PM | #15
I've got a good one. An unlock that allows humans of any class to use any tattoo or face paint.

You know, like the legacy unlock should have freaking done.
۝∰∰∰∰[]Ξ{█████████████████████████████████

Alec_Fortescue
01.30.2014 , 12:54 AM | #16
Snake's mullet, longer hair for males and a proper, short male haircut!
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

Almost 3 years old and there are still no iconic / classic / traditional / prequel-style (pick any!) Jedi robes in the game! How come?

Also how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Mirdthestrill
01.30.2014 , 10:27 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Obreck View Post
They could at least extend the new human hair styles to the other races that use "human" hair. Silly that even cyborgs can't access them.

Lekku wraps/decorations would be nice too.
/signed
I <3 alts!

BDSMKane
03.03.2014 , 03:17 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Zalanox View Post
I've got a good one. An unlock that allows humans of any class to use any tattoo or face paint.

You know, like the legacy unlock should have freaking done.
Just to let you know, I already started a thread for that, if you're interested in posting there to support it.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=711475

VeganSith
03.03.2014 , 03:34 AM | #19
Add me to the list of people wanting more customizations. My 3 points of interest are:

1) More hairstyles for the other races (especially cathar). I am one of those people who primarily play humans because I like the hair length going past the shoulder.

2) Lekku wraps and more (purple variants) colours for twi'leks like others have suggested.

3) The decorative cylinders on Pureblood tendrils (again, suggested earlier).

LtGeneralGezlin
03.03.2014 , 04:02 AM | #20
I'd like to be able to use the slave markings that Inquisitor's have on ALL the races, not just the 'pre 1.2 patch' races (Human, Twi'lek, Rattataki, DS Zabrak, & Pureblood) My Sorc is a Mirialan, and while I was able to make do with the scar options, I think it's kinda sad they can't get slave markings.

Also, Maybe add the human hair colors to the other races as well, the purple hair color would go great with my Bounty Hunter.
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
55 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 46 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 55 Marauder, 53 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.