Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

8-man DPS Leaderboards


paowee's Avatar


paowee
02.24.2014 , 01:19 PM | #281
Quote: Originally Posted by mastirkal View Post
Awesomeness (:
Also regarding the Sniper parses, i believe those were made pre-2.6? I wiped all the Sniper parses from that time period including the one from Squall/Pew. .
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

mastirkal's Avatar


mastirkal
02.24.2014 , 01:21 PM | #282
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
Also regarding the Sniper parses, i believe those were made pre-2.6? I wiped all the Sniper parses from that time period including the one from Squall.
Very much agreeable.

Also while it might look bad that I'm defending Carl as a hatred member, I was likely to feel this way anyway. I don't like the idea of exclusion based on how much one person dislikes another, while sure you have the right to ignore him. I don't agree you should when you know said person is likely to compete for a top parse anyway and it undermines the point of this thread. Aka I'm willing to post for Carl or another hatred member is willing if that is acceptable to you and you don't have to stop ignoring him.

That or there's no agreement and Carl will have to pound sand and consequences of that etc etc
This game has nothing for me, so I have no money to give Bioware.

DieGhostDie's Avatar


DieGhostDie
02.24.2014 , 01:33 PM | #283
Oh god. Looking at my Raptus parse...

>.< <---#TotalScrubSniper
WrldFrst Forum T-r0l powered by FrankerZ

Manuelus's Avatar


Manuelus
02.24.2014 , 09:42 PM | #284
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
Also regarding the Sniper parses, i believe those were made pre-2.6? I wiped all the Sniper parses from that time period including the one from Squall/Pew. .
Pretty much what rem said, nobody cares if you ignore, or dont ignore my account, trust me i have better things to think about in real life, since you love posting up to different thread, i will like to show you why i dont care what or why you ignore or you think about me in a fictional video game: this is what i, we been doing the last 12 days: http://instagram.com/venezuelalucha# . So i agree with you, i dont care neither i want to enter a discussion every single day with you about nonsense, i dont have time for that.

The question is simple: you ignoring my account or you ignoring My parses because of a personal grudge, its been asked several times and you just avoid the Question. you can ignore my ACCOUNT, sure, ill posts parses here and make sure we dont "talk" again or whatever i dont really care. the discussion and the ignore are fine, its your personal decision, however parses posted by other persons, by my brother or guildie have no reason for not being updated.

Here are the parses again until you give a straight answer:


Spoiler


3rd update they have been ignored on purpose so far, BTW. Let me clarify again, that you are ignoring your own guide writer up there, and its not me .

Bottom line: if you going to ignore my parses on purpose, for a personal grudge, go ahead and say it instead of avoiding the question so people know you are running the thread as you want, nit picking which parse goes in and which one doesn't according to your personal likes, or just stop the whole Drama TV show and update the parses, since you are pretty much ignoring top 1-2 operative parses for basically all fights, not to mention majority are top 3 all around parses, so pretty sure a lot of operatives are interested in looking/comparing as other classes, and people have fun with these stuffs, so don't ruin the own thread you've been working so hard on .

No where in the rules says you are "allowed" to decide which parses goes in and which parses doesn't depending on your personal preference, you post rules of conduct, which say you can ignore someone, you are doing it, but you dont say you can ignore parses as you please, so please tell us, you want me to post them on this account for only purpose of parses uploads, or want another guildie to do it, since pretty sure you are not ignoring everyone, also none of this parses include: Bad formatting, or "Rolling-in-place parses for small humanoid bosses are not allowed" since i am not a sniper, so i dont see where the parses are "breaking the rules"

Thanks.
ANAKYN / KITTYCAT / INTRINCARE / AVARITIA
HATRED'S GUILD LEADER

Manuelus's Avatar


Manuelus
02.24.2014 , 09:56 PM | #285
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
See this thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...&postcount=251.

You make a wrong assumption, as Fridge_LM bluntly and accurately put it (in the PTS forums which has now been wiped) this thread is nothing close to being statistically significant as far as the raiding population goes. This is specifically a forum submission thread and does not claim anywhere in its fine print (and in fact is) far from being "representative of the whole game population."

If you have been a staple reader around these parts, then you know that I do not like forum trolling and i put posters like those on ignore (remember: Dread Guard Council Overtuned). In my book no one is exempted from getting away with excessive trolling just because he or she is part of a certain guild.

*Updating this thread*.
just please stop the whole drama about it, nobody cares who you ignore, ignore my forum profile, my characters, my facebook nobody cares, filling the thread with nonesense for your personal grudge wont help you or me or anyone posting here, just tell me if you are or not ignoring my brothers account too (which you have no reason to) so i can post parses here and be done with it, post = parse done, i have no intention to talk to you, trust me, and if you are, ill have another guildie do the posts for me. plain and simple. Otherwise state in the rules that you are allowed to choose which parses are allowed and which one are not for personal preference, so people know and maybe we can make a decision about it.

Posting old posts and "arguments" on topics completely different and not related to this wont make your personal grudge of ignoring my "PARSES" - not account, less "childish", making up rules that doesn't exist in the thread for personal "vendetta" i guess?. Unfortunately no where in the rules state where you can personally "Reject" parses of your preference. So stop discrediting the thread you have been working so hard apparently, and wasting everybody time, including yours, answering and reading posts that would never happen if you follow your own rules.

No one is wining anything from the drama you are bringing here, everyone is clear you ignoring the account, but everyone have yet to understand why you are ignoring the PARSES that dont' break a single rule on the thread. neither there has been a single evidence of sabotaging, threatening or harassment related to this specific post that validate that decision... so keep the personal vendetta away from this thread, or stop the whole pointless comparisons and fake answers and go ahead and say "i am ignoring your Parses because i want to" simple, and everyone will know. thanks .
ANAKYN / KITTYCAT / INTRINCARE / AVARITIA
HATRED'S GUILD LEADER

Iwearclothes's Avatar


Iwearclothes
02.24.2014 , 10:54 PM | #286
NEFRA 8m HM

Rysteezy - Concealment Operative - Failure - 3465.1 http://www.torparse.com/a/602220/6/0/Overview

Shakell's Avatar


Shakell
02.24.2014 , 11:30 PM | #287
I had to *find* all of my parses, given that there are no statistics for Dread Palace. But:

Nefra
Antonica - Vigilance Guardian - Aisthesis - 3411.73 http://www.torparse.com/a/602149/44/0/Overview
Note: parse was ruined by add but I don't know how to crop.

Nefra
Daharel - Assault Commando - Aisthesis - 3355.67 http://www.torparse.com/a/572058/5/0/Overview

Draxus
Antonica - Focus Guardian - Aisthesis - 3150.33 http://www.torparse.com/a/584029/13/0/Overview

Grob'thok
Antonica - Focus Guardian - Aisthesis - 4101.63 http://www.torparse.com/a/574344/13/0/Overview

Grob'thok
Daharel - Gunnery Commando - Aisthesis - 3701.69 http://www.torparse.com/a/572058/32/0/Overview

Corrupter Zero
Antonica - Focus Guardian - Aisthesis - 3302.66 http://www.torparse.com/a/516182/25/0/Overview

Bestia
Daharel - Assault Commando - Aisthesis - 3329.05 http://www.torparse.com/a/602196/24/0/Overview

Bestia
Antonica - Vigilance Guardian - Aisthesis - 3007.81 http://www.torparse.com/a/602149/10/0/Overview

Tyrans
Antonica - Vigilance Guardian - Aisthesis - 3441.52 http://www.torparse.com/a/600070/11/0/Overview

Tyrans
Daharel - Assault Commando - Aisthesis - 3629.72 http://www.torparse.com/a/594688/25/0/Overview

Raptus
Daharel - Assault Commando - Aisthesis - 2519.63 http://www.torparse.com/a/554719/48/0/Overview

Dread Masters (raptus kiting)
Daharel - Assault Commando - Aisthesis - 2667.09 http://www.torparse.com/a/580178/50/0/Overview
(I never get to DPS normally)
The Ebon Hawk
Pyrrho <Beskar>
Daharel <Aisthesis>
Not'dead'yet

Helmholtzz's Avatar


Helmholtzz
02.24.2014 , 11:46 PM | #288
Kiting on gunslinger. Same technique as my sniper (Root) so I did not record the fight.
Dread council 8 man Hard
Infernõ - Dirty Fighting Gunslinger - Dead on Arrival - 2807.55 - http://www.torparse.com/a/602257/21/0/Overview

FYI I already have an entry on a mirror class. Here is the entry for your convenience:
Rööt - Lethality Sniper - Dead on Arrival - 2525.57

By the way I put the wrong guild name for that entry. I apologize. It should be Quorum instead of Dead on Arrival.
Dead on Arrival Begeren Colony
Ascension Jedi Covenant
Instead of loving your enemies - treat your friends a little better.
Rööt Baree Dragonslayer Infernõ

Ardarell_Solo's Avatar


Ardarell_Solo
02.25.2014 , 12:46 PM | #289
Quote: Originally Posted by Manuelus View Post
just please stop the whole drama about it, nobody cares who you ignore, ignore my forum profile, my characters, my facebook nobody cares, filling the thread with nonesense for your personal grudge wont help you or me or anyone posting here, just tell me if you are or not ignoring my brothers account too (which you have no reason to) so i can post parses here and be done with it, post = parse done, i have no intention to talk to you, trust me, and if you are, ill have another guildie do the posts for me. plain and simple. Otherwise state in the rules that you are allowed to choose which parses are allowed and which one are not for personal preference, so people know and maybe we can make a decision about it.

Posting old posts and "arguments" on topics completely different and not related to this wont make your personal grudge of ignoring my "PARSES" - not account, less "childish", making up rules that doesn't exist in the thread for personal "vendetta" i guess?. Unfortunately no where in the rules state where you can personally "Reject" parses of your preference. So stop discrediting the thread you have been working so hard apparently, and wasting everybody time, including yours, answering and reading posts that would never happen if you follow your own rules.

No one is wining anything from the drama you are bringing here, everyone is clear you ignoring the account, but everyone have yet to understand why you are ignoring the PARSES that dont' break a single rule on the thread. neither there has been a single evidence of sabotaging, threatening or harassment related to this specific post that validate that decision... so keep the personal vendetta away from this thread, or stop the whole pointless comparisons and fake answers and go ahead and say "i am ignoring your Parses because i want to" simple, and everyone will know. thanks .
Geez, who's going drama here, I wonder?

Could you please stop it? Anyone is free to participate here, this is not an official EA thread. If you managed to annoy the one who's running this thread so much that he chose to ignore you, it seems perfectly logic to me that he won't be bothered with the work of including your parses. You're totally free to start your own thread or someones else can who will include you. The community as a whole will decide in which thread they want to participate.

If you like controversy and have fun with that, as you say, that's your choice. Just don't be surprised, if people have their own opinion about your preferences and draw their own conclusions and consequences from that. You're making up unspoken rules and assumptions about how this thread should be run and what its nature is and at the same time you refuse to acknowledge certain agreements other people may have about forum behaviour.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking you to adapt and change. But if you make your choice deliberately - and you've stated many times that you're doing that consciously - then live with what it brings you.

And now can we have this thread work as intended again, namely a friendly competition among people who chose to participate with the OP, thank you.
El'ethon (Sentinel) | Rickmyron (Gunslinger) | Alreegan (Sage) | Vayus (Guardian)
Dacs (Commando) | Troý (Vanguard) | Ianea (Shadow) | Craeg (Scoundrel)
GM <Taking the Jawas to Alderaan> (T3-M4) -> Bewerbung
Freue mich über Feedback zu meinem Wachmann PVE Guide 4.0.

KeyboardNinja's Avatar


KeyboardNinja
02.25.2014 , 12:58 PM | #290
Daharel, your Nefra parse (on Antonica) exits combat at 23:09:24.495 if you remove the droid. Unfortunately, torparse's time range tool doesn't go up that high in your log due to the number of preceding fights. If you edit the log by hand and resubmit, you should land somewhere in the mid-3.5s.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)