Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What should i buy from Cartel Market to sell it for high .

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What should i buy from Cartel Market to sell it for high .

Anzel
01.02.2014 , 02:42 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
Well, from a logic standpoint, OP asked a genuine question or you provided a genuine answer. But it's an exclusive or in this case. Actually, to be fair, your answer was genuine, just not a very good one.
Maybe you didn't read *my post from above. I'll give whatever advice I please to the OP.

If they don't like it then they can discard it. It's too bad that our forums are poisoned by anonymous tough guys who reply like this to each and every question/response. I guess some people just can't control themselves.
ANZEL - Master Bounty Hunter - Corbantis Galaxy - 06/23/2003
ANZEL - Bounty Hunter / Mercenary - The Corbantis Legacy - 12/13/2011
ANZEL - SWG EMU - CORE 1 Developer - 06/2006

lordspyder
01.02.2014 , 02:59 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Anzel View Post
Maybe you didn't read *my post from above. I'll give whatever advice I please to the OP.

If they don't like it then they can discard it. It's too bad that our forums are poisoned by anonymous tough guys who reply like this to each and every question/response. I guess some people just can't control themselves.
wow, you are exactly what is wrong with this community, instead of admitting you were wrong and fixing the issue, (you're completely unhelpful advice) you just lash out at the people who pointed out your mistake.

You sound like all the DPS I have on my ignore list...

"Hey guy's I'm taking a beating here, you mind targeting lowest to highest so we can reduce as much incoming damage as soon as possible?"
"LOLZ fail tank!!!! Wut dozthis look lik? End gam nIM opZ? I'll play how I wnt!!!!!!! TROLLOLOLOLOLOOLO!!!!!!!!!!!"

ugh /ignore

ashidokunn
01.02.2014 , 03:16 PM | #13
We aint Siths we should not put hatred in our comments xd

[ My question ]
I wanted to ask what should i do with my Cartel Coins. I am newbie and i wanted to spend them good.

[ What i have decided to ]
Just bought bigger inventory x3 for my account and spent whats left for packs. Got some items like speeder worth 45 k and some crappy items but more space makes everything better.

[ What i think about my purchase]
I think it was a good decision. Every hero at every server from my acc is going to have cool big inventory for more items. Thats makes me smile cuz i remember running to vendor every few mins

Thanks for your advices :]

branmakmuffin
01.02.2014 , 03:24 PM | #14
Anonymous you are. Tough you are not. Guy, we can only assume.

ashidokunn
01.02.2014 , 03:27 PM | #15
☆ Remember ☆
★ B.B is Watching ★

We are not Anonymous. There is nothing like privacy in this thing called internet.They can link your payments, accounts and pages you saw. You can play with changing ip and other stuff but thats useless for longer

http://thevisionlarry.files.wordpres...351855080z.jpg

Anzel
01.02.2014 , 03:30 PM | #16
Anonymous you are. Tough you are not. Guy, we can only assume.
You're assuming quite a bit there.

Anzel
01.02.2014 , 03:36 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by lordspyder View Post
wow, you are exactly what is wrong with this community, instead of admitting you were wrong and fixing the issue, (you're completely unhelpful advice) you just lash out at the people who pointed out your mistake.

You sound like all the DPS I have on my ignore list...

"Hey guy's I'm taking a beating here, you mind targeting lowest to highest so we can reduce as much incoming damage as soon as possible?"
"LOLZ fail tank!!!! Wut dozthis look lik? End gam nIM opZ? I'll play how I wnt!!!!!!! TROLLOLOLOLOLOOLO!!!!!!!!!!!"

ugh /ignore
...and every time someone feels like being a big bad (anonymous) Internet tough guy in response to a simple question I'll make sure to respond just like I did here. So you should probably ignore me.

branmakmuffin
01.02.2014 , 04:57 PM | #18
You're assuming quite a bit there.
I didn't say I was actually assuming anything. I said we can only assume whether or not you're a guy. Even if if you came out and stated your gender, I wouldn't believe you, nor would i care. So I would still be operating under an assumption (if for some odd reason it became important to me to establish to myself what your gender is).

We know you're anonymous and we know you're not all that tough.

ShatteredVision
01.02.2014 , 08:06 PM | #19
A shrubbery. The Knights of Ni need another one.
What a funny joke you would've made if it were 1975. Of course, it's not. Humorless trolls are the worst kind.
I'll rain
Blood
Down

On this city

MaximilianPower
01.02.2014 , 09:21 PM | #20
One of my co-workers from three offices down just came to ask me what I was laughing at. Not only do the little trolls need to respond to every question on the forum but now you need to respond to everyone trying to answer.

So let me get this straight. You can't ask a genuine question ****OR**** provide a genuine answer without the trolls being trolls. Oh wait, I better check my spellling before I submit my reply. Did I have and dangling participles?

I'll give whatever advice I please to the OP. Nobody and I mean ***nobody*** here is seeking your approval or your acceptance of their posts on this forum. I'm always amused how tough and how superior the forum warriors can be when they are at home all safe and sound and anonymous behind their keyboards. I mean really.

I'm neither a BW defender nor an "internet tough guy"/troll. Check my post history if you want.

But what you gave the OP was bad, irrelevant advice. As useful as if, for example, he'd asked "what's the best crew skill for making cash" and you responded "biochem crafts reusable med packs". True, but irrelevant, and ultimately bad advice re: the question at hand.

You didn't read the OP. That's fine. Admit your mistake and move on. You're the one coming off like a troll here.
Hey, Barsen'thor Bill
What did you kill
Barsen'thor Bill

Zuckerkorn TøbiasFünke Jedi Covenant
The Nevernude Legacy: firing railguns up enemy tailpipes since 2013