Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nerf the "hose"

-KeggER-
01.02.2014 , 10:42 AM | #11
I can't give out the exact build, bc everyone would use it. All I'm going to say is that you feel like their whole team is shooting at you with a barrage of blaster volleys... when really it's just a single player. Therefore it's a "hose" of blaster fire making you s#%t the bed when u see it. It's unstoppable.

Oh....Your trolls are invalid
Keggr - Pot5 [Def Squad] Imperial GSF Pilot / BH

PEW PEW to KILL

Iliac
01.02.2014 , 10:50 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by -KeggER- View Post
I can't give out the exact build, bc everyone would use it. All I'm going to say is that you feel like their whole team is shooting at you with a barrage of blaster volleys... when really it's just a single player. Therefore it's a "hose" of blaster fire making you s#%t the bed when u see it. It's unstoppable.

Attack them from a different direction, then you will avoid their afk macro just firing into space like that. You coming at them from head on must be how they are getting the 1-2% hit that they are managing.
"We live in a country that guarantees your free speech,
but it's not a country that guarantees anything you say is correct"
-Neil DeGrass Tyson

-KeggER-
01.02.2014 , 10:54 AM | #13
Thes guys are definitely not afk.....

PEW PEW to KILL

-KeggER-
01.02.2014 , 11:19 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Wuxtry View Post
Keggs,

Buffalo Bob grab you? IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN!!!
Oh I see what you did there

PEW PEW to KILL

Enexemander
01.02.2014 , 11:20 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by -KeggER- View Post

You realize how stupid it is to make a post complaining about something you're too afraid to actually talk about?

There's zero content except your whining. That's why people are calling you a troll.

Put up or shut up.

Armonddd
01.02.2014 , 11:29 AM | #16
Rapid fire canons, frequency capacitor, blaster overload specced for rate of fire. Suddenly, laser bukakke.
Space Ace of <Death Squadron>, <Black Squadron>, <Eclipse Squadron>, and <solo da>

Enexemander
01.02.2014 , 11:32 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Armonddd View Post
Rapid fire canons, frequency capacitor, blaster overload specced for rate of fire. Suddenly, laser bukakke.
Oh. I use that build. :-p

[edit] And I use that build because people love to stack evasion. This build is a good counter to that. If you throw a ton of shots at someone, their evasion is not likely to save them. I also use the accuracy buff in my co-pilot slot. This is, again, to kill evasion builds. It also works well at eliminating targets in dogfights and people that satellite hump. The accuracy buff seems to work on tracking and close range penalties.

GooseGrims
01.02.2014 , 11:33 AM | #18
wow, laser bukakke? that really made me laugh out loud lol.

so ifs thats the hose build, which i will now refer to as laser bukakke lol is there no def build that can make a stand against laser bukakke?
◄█||||||||()█╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

-KeggER-
01.02.2014 , 11:36 AM | #19
Laser bukakke... Exactly

PEW PEW to KILL

Enexemander
01.02.2014 , 11:38 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by GooseGrims View Post
wow, laser bukakke? that really made me laugh out loud lol.

so ifs thats the hose build, which i will now refer to as laser bukakke lol is there no def build that can make a stand against laser bukakke?
I run the build, and I have since the beginning of the release of GSF. It depends on being able to stay on target, and really shines when you're on target and behind them. So, literally the best defense against it is to be a better pilot.

Stacking evasion isn't a good idea against it. Maybe armor would be the better bet? Rapid fire gives up the burst of Burst Cannons and using frequency caps and such limits your firepower per shot.

I expect that much of the whining about the build is going to come from people that stack evasion to the exclusion of other defensive options.