Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Female character texture is still messed up.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Female character texture is still messed up.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Drachehexe
02.10.2014 , 10:27 AM | #21
BUMP

I was gone for a couple of months, come back and I get ugly *** asses like liposuction gone horribly wrong. Fix the assess you asses or your assess are gonna be worth ***!

I wonder if I could have fit the word "***" in there more. Any thoughts?

As an addendum to the sarcasm above:

How the hell did this get approved? Any self respecting modeler and texture artist should be ashamed to let such a cruddy piece of work go live. I mean, you do hire professionals right? So why let them put out shoddy amateur work like this? It's appalling that a company know for it's high quality has fallen to this level of crap. Fix the dam thing for Christ's sake, show us you still have some talent on your staff somewhere. We can expect this kind of crap from Funcom or Turbine but Bioware? Seriously? Mass Effect 4 is *********** doomed if this crap slips through the cracks.

MrBorsh
02.10.2014 , 10:42 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by SupremeOverseer View Post
Does it take a rocket scientist to click the "undo" button? What the **** is your problem Bioware or whoever is in charge of not giving a flying ****? 10 mins to **** something up 10 weeks to fix. lol
My friend chill out. Stop with your cursing. Do you really think bioware gives a damn about your raging post on the forums? I'd take it as unserious and I wouldn't care. I'd think "Wow, go rage somewhere else". You need to cool off and start addressing them in a polite manner. Remember in the first case that they were the one who made this game you seem to be so attached to.

Now, to the female character txd bug I couldn't agree more that it will need some adjustments here and there. I mean, when I for example look at the male's texture forms, it looks pretty good, but when I look at the female texture, it's pretty bumpy, like triangle bumpy, it's no roundness in for example the breasts which makes them look bad accordingly to how well the face is textured. Please fix this.

Zerileth
02.10.2014 , 11:34 AM | #23
Still no fix after the latest little patch?

Beslley
02.10.2014 , 11:38 AM | #24
I'm seriously tired of looking at borked female models.

Can we get this fixed instead of yet another cartel pack? I mean both are art asset issues, just saiyan
Take like an hour off of recoloring #$!% for the cartel packs and fix this please.
<Death and Taxes>
Prophecy of the Five

Beslley - dps sorc | Arenatah - snoipah | Nef'arian - dps op | Alexstraza - slinger
KHEM VAL IS MY COPILOT

Lunafox
02.10.2014 , 11:44 AM | #25
My toons are still hideously maimed still. Why is it so hard to fix this? I refuse to spend anymore on your cash shop clothes, when my toons like like crap. The butt and thighs are still hideous.

Getting to the point, where I'm going to pull my sub again and this time NOT come back.

You won't/can't do individual class and comp story extensions.
You can't/won't make new classes or races.
You can't give people their guild calendars.
You have no idea about anything that matters to people.
You throw pointless beer parties with no answers.
Player housing is probably not going to happen, because it's too hard to do. -_-
Now you break our toon's appearance and let me guess...'no eta on a fix because it's technically challenging to repair' right?

FIX THIS. Running out of patience.

Pookii
02.10.2014 , 12:09 PM | #26
Yuuuuup.

I love this game, I really do. And have taken alot in stride since launch, because I love Star Wars and I enjoy this game quite abit. But the deformed 1980s GI Joe action figure booty crease, bowed knees, and racing stripe legs is seriously annoying. The comments of "just wear something else, stop wearing the stuff that looks bad atm" is just silly to me. I want my character to look how I want it to look. I shouldn't have to change it because my tushie looks like a 3rd companion trying to get out.

I would think this wouldn't be too hard of a fix. But hey, I'm clueless when it comes to mods and texturing and such. Please bioware. Fix my tushie!

~Pookii

Taramayne
02.10.2014 , 12:16 PM | #27
..Maybe they fired the person who caused it, before realizing they might be the only one who could have fixed it.

Clarian
02.10.2014 , 01:01 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
I refuse to spend anymore on your cash shop clothes, when my toons like like crap.
That's a good point...I'm not going to be buying any coins while this remains broken. I used to buy them pretty regularly, but since I'm not playing while this is broken, there's really no reason to for the time being.

Dokar
02.10.2014 , 02:43 PM | #29
Their lack of response on this speaks volumes.

Lunafox
02.10.2014 , 06:10 PM | #30
Bump.

FIX MY BUTT/THIGH TEXTURES ! ! !

Maybe they'll notice now?