Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Female character texture is still messed up.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Female character texture is still messed up.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Projawa
02.02.2014 , 02:36 AM | #11
It took them 3 months to fix the lightsaber throw color bug. Since this is strictly a cosmetic bug, expect a similar time frame for a fix. Though I'm hoping at least one of the devs is horney enough to want to prioritize this in their bug fix queue in time for 2.6.1. When that fix comes out, hopefully it doesn't introduce a side effect bug that flips the female breast textures inside out / upside down. Imagine the # of subs they'll lose in the 3 months it'll take to fix that one.

It seems they have version control problems even to this day. The quick travel point on Oricon was fixed in November I believe then re-broken in December. That wasn't the first time they re-introduced bugs.

I wonder if it's because their seasoned programmers have moved on? There's a difference between coders who 'build or design' stuff and those who just 'maintain' stuff.

TheOuroborus
02.02.2014 , 12:11 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Sabain View Post
Considering this started with a patch that had no notes a day after an "official" patch, I'm going to assume no.
To answer the question: Yes, there have been patches since the bug.
Q'uo-daax 65 Shadow | Uma-ka 58 Sentinel | Lyralia 55 Commando | Zo-en 55 Scoundrel
Syaia 56 Marauder | Xto'en 65 Sorcerer | A'saj 62 Assassin
Ixa-sha 55 Mercenary | B'dia 55 Operative

Founder, Legacy 50 On Begeren Colony

Obreck
02.04.2014 , 03:17 PM | #13
Sign, big patch hits and its still broken.

Dokar
02.04.2014 , 03:33 PM | #14
Looks like they are just trying to sweep this one under the rug at this point.

Taramayne
02.05.2014 , 09:32 AM | #15
Now it appears there are new graphics issues happening with things like the relaxed Vestments top and Jori Daragon's belt as well. Is the same coder who broke this texture working on breaking more stuff?

What is going on here, please?

Prototypemind
02.05.2014 , 01:59 PM | #16
Funny thing is there are dev responses to many other issue the same day but there have been almost nil on this one. Quite annoying.

Beslley
02.05.2014 , 02:02 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Projawa View Post
It seems they have version control problems even to this day. The quick travel point on Oricon was fixed in November I believe then re-broken in December. That wasn't the first time they re-introduced bugs.
Seriously this. I don't understand how you can be so sloppy as to re-introduce bugs. Like, they were literally fixed once. How do you re-break it :|
<Death and Taxes>
Prophecy of the Five

Beslley - dps sorc | Arenatah - snoipah | Nef'arian - dps op | Alexstraza - slinger
KHEM VAL IS MY COPILOT

TheOuroborus
02.05.2014 , 04:31 PM | #18
Why did I know nothing would be fixed with the awful Starfighter 2.6? That's a rhetorical question. This and a million other bugs and broken elements still bugged and broken. SWTOR has taken a turn in the completely wrong direction and chosen to go full steam ahead with it. I'm sick of asking for the same things over and over since pre-launch days and this broken mesh is just the last straw on a very over-burdened camel's back. SNAP! Subscription cancelled, I'm done.

Yes, I'm letting the door kick me on the way out. With the way the mesh is buggy, it wouldn't hurt.
Q'uo-daax 65 Shadow | Uma-ka 58 Sentinel | Lyralia 55 Commando | Zo-en 55 Scoundrel
Syaia 56 Marauder | Xto'en 65 Sorcerer | A'saj 62 Assassin
Ixa-sha 55 Mercenary | B'dia 55 Operative

Founder, Legacy 50 On Begeren Colony

Taramayne
02.09.2014 , 05:09 PM | #19
Definitely getting tired of seeing this bug still here. Any time now, please.

Dentian
02.10.2014 , 05:10 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Dokar View Post
Looks like they are just trying to sweep this one under the rug at this point.
How the hell do you sweep this under the rug? You can't because its there staring you in the face everytime you log on. And you know what really pisses me off beyond measure, is there are still thousands of people wearing this crap and their companions wearing this crap, and it doesn't even looks remotely right at all. Its like "dude, your *** doesn't even look right at all, why ar eyou even wearing that crap? For crying out loud start voicing your complaints."

I just think its a little irritating having to look at people wearing that, it ruins the immersion quite a bit when the textures and clearly messed up. Espcially when you look at the front and can see the area of the texture where is got turned inward and is broken.