Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Female character texture is still messed up.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Female character texture is still messed up.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Merouk
03.09.2014 , 12:35 PM | #101
In my opinion, the reply was typically droid, in that it's a .00000008 % improvement.

They've let us know that they know about it, but what does that mean? Took them 6 months to notice a multipage forum thread and multiple bug reports? Or are we just getting too irritating and need to shut up? Not sure what the point was.

This particular bug is well on its way to becoming an Internet meme. And then we'll make fun of EA/Bioware for years. All your base is still known and popular.

Zerileth
03.10.2014 , 01:16 PM | #102
This is it all! I feel it. 2.6.1a is going to be our patch. I feel it in my twisted textured bones. We're getting our butts back. Hallelujah!

TheOuroborus
03.10.2014 , 07:39 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Zerileth View Post
This is it all! I feel it. 2.6.1a is going to be our patch. I feel it in my twisted textured bones. We're getting our butts back. Hallelujah!
I doubt it, but I applaud your enthusiasm.
Q'uo-daax 55 Shadow | Uma-ka 55 Sentinel | Lyralia 55 Commando | Zo-en 55 Scoundrel
Syaia 55 Marauder | Xto'en 55 Sorcerer | A'saj 55 Assassin
Ixa-sha 55 Mercenary | B'dia 55 Operative

Founder, Legacy 50 On Begeren Colony

Clarian
03.11.2014 , 05:36 AM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Zerileth View Post
Ah, a heartbreaking post in retrospect, since....no, still no fix.

But then, the Twilek face bug got a "We're looking into it" almost 50 days ago, and still isn't fixed (unless 2.6.1a did it?). This bug hasn't even gotten a "We're looking into it" yet.

I'm giving it one more week...then it'll be three months to the day since this started, and I unsubscribe.

Zerileth
03.11.2014 , 07:42 AM | #105
Oh well it's sad. I look at all the threads reporting more and more errors every day. I think they are a going to be drowning in them soon. My last sub came out today. I'm changing next month's sub to ESO. Give them some lov'in for awhile. I'll be back, or at least check in. No you can't "has" my stuff! It's a good game though. And no, I'm not cancelling because of one texture error. It's the several that keep accumulating. Someone will start a thread listing them soon I bet.

I've already changed all the armor on my companions to armors I like less. Skimpy armor's shelved. I don't ride certain mounts. I can't wear certain armors for clipping... yadda yadda yadda.

Don't get me started on the housing thing. I don't understand why whatever they are going to do they can't just do that with our ships. We already have housing. We don't need more Cartel stuff with errors.

I still love Bioware. Can't wait for DA3.

TheOuroborus
03.11.2014 , 01:41 PM | #106
Knees and butt still broke. Skull still sticking out of my Marka helmet. I told ya'll so.
Q'uo-daax 55 Shadow | Uma-ka 55 Sentinel | Lyralia 55 Commando | Zo-en 55 Scoundrel
Syaia 55 Marauder | Xto'en 55 Sorcerer | A'saj 55 Assassin
Ixa-sha 55 Mercenary | B'dia 55 Operative

Founder, Legacy 50 On Begeren Colony

SupremeOverseer
03.11.2014 , 06:31 PM | #107
Just keep spamming the crap out of this post and every other post like it, and even make new posts about it. This has gone on for long enough. Have some pride Bioware, do you enjoy your game looking like ****?

Merouk
03.11.2014 , 07:09 PM | #108
Funniest thing would be if at the next gathering or Cantina tour or whatever, if it has cosplayers, they come with a perfect replica of the skimpy outfits, complete with visible maxi-pads or an actual napkin sticking out of the underwear.

DakotaDoc
03.11.2014 , 09:08 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by tomcn View Post
The problem of the leg textures being reversed (or maybe twisted) only occurs when a garment is worn. The leg textures are correct when no garment is equipped. These screenshots show a side-by-side comparison. Note how the knees look twisted in the front view with the garment worn, and there is a mid-calf texture break with the garment worn.
Front: http://imgur.com/DURcivf
Back: http://imgur.com/D4o7czv

And for males wearing Jori's loincloth.
Front: http://imgur.com/PeSGtBY
Back: http://imgur.com/AUt6OgK

Also, the square butt/crotch patch is visible on both genders.
My favorite is how their Knees look twisted and pointing at each other. Real professional.
[█╣╣╣()╣╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Fix Green Lightsabers
Bioware the community has declared shenanigans on the slot machine nerf.
Do you accept these charges of shenanigans?

SupremeOverseer
03.12.2014 , 06:47 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Merouk View Post
Funniest thing would be if at the next gathering or Cantina tour or whatever, if it has cosplayers, they come with a perfect replica of the skimpy outfits, complete with visible maxi-pads or an actual napkin sticking out of the underwear.
That would be awesome!!! Maybe they would get the point then.