Nerf asteroids

jankiel

I lol'ed.

Lighten up, this was obviously a joke.

Although I think it would be kinda cool if you could blast asteroids into smithereens. Fully destructible environment, so to speak. Not going to happen, but it would be entertaining.

That would be so awesome. This scout's hiding from me behind an asteroid! *slug shot* BOOM! Not anymore!

Aww, come on guys, asteroids just want our love. Even after you recklessly spiral into them and explode, they fix up your ship and refill your missles before putting you back good as new. They're like loving, underappreciated parents who just want the best for us.

You are complaining about asteroids????

Wow pal, that's the least of our problems, how about the damn capital ship?

I can't start a single game while looking down, so I know where I am going, without instantly crashing into the damn thing and blowing up!!!!

I wish I COULD make it to an asteroid and hit that instead! at least I would have had 10 seconds of gameplay!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Edited by DEATHICIDE

I have to concur, nothing makes me laugh more or feel more ashamed than solid object kills. If the enemy seppukus it's freaking hilarious, but if you boost into that asteroid or satellite without reeeally checking...You hope no one was watching, bad enough your name flashes up as a suicide =P

The funniest was 3 guys in rapid succession one right after the other self destructing.

You are complaining about asteroids????

Wow pal, that's the least of our problems, how about the damn capital ship?

I can't start a single game while looking down, so I know where I am going, without instantly crashing into the damn thing and blowing up!!!!

I wish I COULD make it to an asteroid and hit that instead! at least I would have had 10 seconds of gameplay!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Gosh I hate when right as a match starts my ship is heading down for no reason.