Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Traya: A Fragile Alliance

Beniboybling
12.30.2013 , 03:48 PM | #1
The second installment in an on-going series about the Kreia and the missing chapters of her life. Like with the last I've tried to make sure the story slots into current canon as snugly as possible by basing events on what little material we have. So like the last I hope you'll adopt this as your head-canon!

And for any new readers check out the first installment, Waiting in the Dark.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…

STAR WARS
DARTH TRAYA: A FRAGILE ALLIANCE

“To be united by hatred is a fragile alliance at best.”

A fragile era of peace for the Republic is nearing collapse. Almost a year has passed since the Jedi Civil War ended and the tattered territories of Darth Revan’s once powerful empire are more volatile than ever. As the Republic prepares its counter-offensive, determined the wipe the Sith out for ever, a new threat begins its ascent. An ascension predestined by fire and blood...

Prologue
Spoiler
I
Spoiler
II
Spoiler
Hope your enjoying it so far - see below for further chapters...

Aurbere
01.01.2014 , 06:18 PM | #2
Well worth the wait, friend.
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial
01.02.2014 , 08:33 AM | #3
FINALLY

Now how long until chapter 1
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Beniboybling
01.03.2014 , 08:06 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Well worth the wait, friend.
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
FINALLY

Now how long until chapter 1
Thanks you guys!

And I've been feeling a little under the weather lately () so the next chapter will probably be Monday or something and then I'll stick to a more constant schedule of a few a week or something. So stay tuned!

Selenial
01.03.2014 , 02:05 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Thanks you guys!

And I've been feeling a little under the weather lately () so the next chapter will probably be Monday or something and then I'll stick to a more constant schedule of a few a week or something. So stay tuned!
Hope you're feeling better!!

But get it on Monday as a birthday present or else

The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Beniboybling
01.03.2014 , 04:21 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Hope you're feeling better!!

But get it on Monday as a birthday present or else

Its your birthday on Monday? I'll make it happen.

*wonders if lying to coerce me to do her bidding*

Beniboybling
01.07.2014 , 02:23 PM | #7
Added Chapter 1.

And apologies Sel for the belated birthday present, Monday was a rollercoaster...

Aurbere
01.09.2014 , 05:17 PM | #9
Two more exciting chapters! Awesome!
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
01.14.2014 , 03:41 PM | #10
The story continues...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
III
Spoiler
IV
Spoiler
V
Spoiler
VI
Spoiler