Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vorpal's Official Midnight-Black Crystal Request Thread...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
Vorpal's Official Midnight-Black Crystal Request Thread...

Inafinus
12.29.2013 , 07:44 AM | #11
+1 Support

WizzDilla
12.30.2013 , 04:20 AM | #12
Many of us have wanted this since beta and beyond. I shall still support your request my friend. Beware there are many more who would have us destroyed for our inquiry. But again I will stand with you.
There is no Ignorance; There is Knowledge. There is no Fear; There is Power. I am the Heart of the Force. I am the Revealing Fire of Light. I am the Mystery of Darkness in Balance with Chaos and Harmony, Immortal in the Force.

WizzDilla
12.30.2013 , 04:29 AM | #13
Legend has it that the pure white crystal was an exploit achieved once a player did some method similar to getting a magenta crystal during the middle stages of the war we still fight. The black crystal was never truly seen, but there were skilled ones called data miners who were able to break down the code of existence to find things that bioware did not want us to see. After sometime though the white crystal was made available as young jedi began to notice a master jedi right outside of the temple on tython that was infact wielding a white or silver(whatever) lightsaber -and still is- to hold a flesheater at bay alongside a team of other jedi and troopers. Take from this what you will.
There is no Ignorance; There is Knowledge. There is no Fear; There is Power. I am the Heart of the Force. I am the Revealing Fire of Light. I am the Mystery of Darkness in Balance with Chaos and Harmony, Immortal in the Force.

Mefistofles
12.30.2013 , 10:33 AM | #14
/Supported
Dark Council member of The Drunk Tanks, a Shadowlands Empire Guild
55 Sorcerer

branmakmuffin
12.30.2013 , 12:31 PM | #15
Don't really care, but I certainly don't want you to not have one.

Vorpaledged
12.31.2013 , 02:19 PM | #16
That was very errr...thoughtful of you to post Branmakmuffin lol.

AlexDougherty
01.01.2014 , 04:59 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Vorpaledged View Post
Please sign and comment in this thread if you desire a Pure Black Crystal implemented in-game!
It's not the worst idea, maybe if they made them extremely Rare drop in cartel packs, like five or six per month per server, then they wouldn't offend those who say they are virtually non-existant lorewise.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

CrazyMcGee
01.01.2014 , 07:19 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexDougherty View Post
It's not the worst idea, maybe if they made them extremely Rare drop in cartel packs, like five or six per month per server, then they wouldn't offend those who say they are virtually non-existant lorewise.
I just don't get the lore argument anymore - I mean, aren't we past that? We have Jedi Masters in pink/purple bikinis running around and we want to start quibbling about whether black crystals are lore??

If lore is important to you, wear something lore-appropriate, but I think everyone should be able to choose the gear they want.

Sorry, not having a go at you, Alex, I know you weren't saying this, I just see this argument a lot and I think we have traveled so far over the line, it's really not worth worrying about it.

AlexDougherty
01.01.2014 , 08:16 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyMcGee View Post
Sorry, not having a go at you, Alex, I know you weren't saying this, I just see this argument a lot and I think we have traveled so far over the line, it's really not worth worrying about it.
No problem, I was just suggesting a compromise, since the Lore enforcers still raise their hackles at this one, not sure why, but they still do.

Personally I don't care what someone wears or equips, so long as it's not totally tacky. Hell, I even suggested the Keyblade from Kingdom hearts once, so I'm not going to get on my high horse (unless someone creates a courser mount from the Bahzell Bahnakson books(you either get this reference or you don't)).
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

Vorpaledged
01.02.2014 , 08:05 PM | #20
A Tacky outfit is ok as long as someone else is wearing it.