Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Makeb Weekly Stage 2: Smugglers Den - Bugged?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Makeb Weekly Stage 2: Smugglers Den - Bugged?

Ogeeon
01.08.2014 , 09:13 PM | #11
Same server, same bug another week later. I'm starting to wonder if anyone cares.

CrazyMcGee
01.08.2014 , 11:38 PM | #12
I did this the other day on Harbinger, no problem.

So seems to be Progenitor specific.

fabiyun
01.13.2014 , 08:58 PM | #13
I'm also on the Proginitor, it's bugged, I can't click the ship, there's only one instance.
"..the worst kind of DARTH one can dig up!"

dacentabaal
01.13.2014 , 11:50 PM | #14
The bug only seems to be The Progenitor specific, my normal way of getting around it is to switch instances when I'm at the ship and that normally works.. however not as easy when you play late at night and only a handful of people are on Makeb. I've logged out tonight in front of the ship so hopefully when I log in tomorrow I will be looking at a blue clickable glow on the ship *fingers crossed*
Tamworth - England (I don't like or drink Tea)
The Progenitor RP English Server
CE Owner
Friend Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/sdFwY8

Stoofa
01.14.2014 , 03:46 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by dacentabaal View Post
The bug only seems to be The Progenitor specific, my normal way of getting around it is to switch instances when I'm at the ship and that normally works.. however not as easy when you play late at night and only a handful of people are on Makeb. I've logged out tonight in front of the ship so hopefully when I log in tomorrow I will be looking at a blue clickable glow on the ship *fingers crossed*
It's possible.
What I can say is that I've done this mission in the past with only one instance of Makeb. FOund the ship cannot be clicked and then logged out and totally shut SWTOR down before logging back in and still the ship cannot be clicked.
It actually requires that physical instance change.

But there is a high possibility that once the servers are rebooted today it might clear the issue.

Fazaani
04.06.2014 , 01:31 AM | #16
Same prob on TONF
The Firkraag legacy
Firkraag, also known as Lord Jierdan Firkraag, was a red dragon living in the Windspear Hills in Amn and masquerading as a human noble.
Around since 2008