Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Pot5: THE place for space


NotThatOne's Avatar


NotThatOne
12.29.2013 , 09:42 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
I'm sorry but i have never met someone from Pot5 who wasn't stuck up and extremely elitist. I don't care how good your PvP is, your community is nothing but a cesspool.
You know not of what you speak. The pilot community on Pot5 is friendliest community I'm come across in this game. Many of us fly on both sides, and we're fairly open with info and tactics.

I've played with some toxic communities in this game (totally not looking at you Ebon Hawk), and I've found Pot5 to be the most helpful and most fun, being totally honest.
Animal-mutha, 55 Combat Medic
<Black Squadron>
POT5

Lytewraith's Avatar


Lytewraith
12.29.2013 , 09:52 AM | #22
I had no idea we where elitest wow every pilot on pot 5 is elite and stuck up hmmm that don't sound right to me
Sure we have our fights in space imp vrs pub but asfar as I know and have seen that's its like not said
The as you say elitest play both sides here and try to help when they can as much as possible weather its knowledge
about the game or strats I have neven seen anything game go as good as gsf has on pot 5 with the team work and communication it is great heck even the pugs here do a lot better then on my old harb server and yes I was imp there
and now im pub here

Zoom_VI's Avatar


Zoom_VI
12.29.2013 , 12:11 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by NotThatOne View Post
You know not of what you speak. The pilot community on Pot5 is friendliest community I'm come across in this game. Many of us fly on both sides, and we're fairly open with info and tactics.

I've played with some toxic communities in this game (totally not looking at you Ebon Hawk), and I've found Pot5 to be the most helpful and most fun, being totally honest.
Well your community doesn't show it, both from the people i have met in-game (i used to play a toon on pot5 but have since retired it permenatly) and on the forums.

Your pilot community might be perfectly good but to me it is marred to much by the fact that most encouters I have had with pot5 people is along the lines of "I am from Pot5, We are legion, We are better than thou, You are a scrub for not playing on Pot5"

I'm sorry but you are never going to convince me, I have yet to have a positive interaction associated with that server and am more than happy with Jung Ma's smaller but close-knit server community.
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

-Shadowfist-'s Avatar


-Shadowfist-
12.29.2013 , 12:30 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
Well your community doesn't show it, both from the people i have met in-game (i used to play a toon on pot5 but have since retired it permenatly) and on the forums.

Your pilot community might be perfectly good but to me it is marred to much by the fact that most encouters I have had with pot5 people is along the lines of "I am from Pot5, We are legion, We are better than thou, You are a scrub for not playing on Pot5"

I'm sorry but you are never going to convince me, I have yet to have a positive interaction associated with that server and am more than happy with Jung Ma's smaller but close-knit server community.
So you just sit here on forums crying about us for page after page?

Jesus, they must have really had you in tears.

For everyone else, we've got a great GSF community. Come join us.
There is no peace, there is anger
There is no fear, there is power
There is no death, there is immortality
There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.

renegadeimp's Avatar


renegadeimp
12.29.2013 , 12:33 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by -Shadowfist- View Post
So you just sit here on forums crying about us for page after page?

Jesus, they must have really had you in tears.

For everyone else, we've got a great GSF community. Come join us.
If transfers were free, i would. ToFN queues are insanely long, and the players are TERRIBLE.
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

Kuciwalker's Avatar


Kuciwalker
12.29.2013 , 12:53 PM | #26
I wish there were cross-server queues because I love my Jung Ma but also want to play against the bigger servers

Lymain's Avatar


Lymain
12.29.2013 , 01:05 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by renegadeimp View Post
If transfers were free, i would. ToFN queues are insanely long, and the players are TERRIBLE.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kuciwalker View Post
I wish there were cross-server queues because I love my Jung Ma but also want to play against the bigger servers

Just make GSF alts on Pot5 and keep your mains on your normal servers. That's what I did...can't say that the experience has been any better than TEH yet, but I've had a few fun games.
Xeric - Juggernaut - The Ebon Hawk

NotThatOne's Avatar


NotThatOne
12.29.2013 , 02:08 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
Well your community doesn't show it, both from the people i have met in-game (i used to play a toon on pot5 but have since retired it permenatly) and on the forums.

Your pilot community might be perfectly good but to me it is marred to much by the fact that most encouters I have had with pot5 people is along the lines of "I am from Pot5, We are legion, We are better than thou, You are a scrub for not playing on Pot5"

I'm sorry but you are never going to convince me, I have yet to have a positive interaction associated with that server and am more than happy with Jung Ma's smaller but close-knit server community.
Need convincing: Roll a POT5 alt, come fly with the Black Squadron/Force Disciples alliance.

(Don't take this as a Pepsi Challenge, but I really hate being lumped in with some of the more sociopathic elements of the Ground PvP Community.
Animal-mutha, 55 Combat Medic
<Black Squadron>
POT5

Armonddd's Avatar


Armonddd
12.29.2013 , 04:28 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by NotThatOne View Post
Don't take this as a Pepsi Challenge...
Dat artery correct.

Also, you neglected to mention Death Squadron.
Space Ace of <Death Squadron>, <Black Squadron>, <Eclipse Squadron>, and <solo da>

Tentou's Avatar


Tentou
12.29.2013 , 04:40 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
Well your community doesn't show it, both from the people i have met in-game (i used to play a toon on pot5 but have since retired it permenatly) and on the forums.

Your pilot community might be perfectly good but to me it is marred to much by the fact that most encouters I have had with pot5 people is along the lines of "I am from Pot5, We are legion, We are better than thou, You are a scrub for not playing on Pot5"

I'm sorry but you are never going to convince me, I have yet to have a positive interaction associated with that server and am more than happy with Jung Ma's smaller but close-knit server community.
Now you are starting to understand.
/* Tentou/Tangier/Shock - Consular/Sorcerer */
/* Port Nowhere->Pot5->Shadowlands->Satele Shan */
/* PvE - <Condemned> || PvP - <Casual> || GSF - Gunship */
/* http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/160...90/23/7o3o.jpg */